So I'm not British.

Giest4life

The Saucepan Man
Feb 13, 2010
After a delighting 2-0 win over Chelsea by Liverpool, I decided to cruise some of Chelsea forums to soak in the frenzied hate--and love it--at the loss. I saw this word a lot: "cattletruck" or some variations of it. What on Earth can it possibly mean? I don't mean any disrespect, though. I just don't know. And your welcome to praise L'pool while your at it :)

FlyAwayAutumn

Rating: Negative Awesome
May 19, 2009
Imma guess rhyming for "Fuck"?

Though not sure.

Edit:
Sober Thal said:
Cattletruck: British rhyming slang for fuck.

That's what this thing called Google told me.
Grayjack said:
It's apparently Cockney slang for "fuck."
Et3rnalLegend64 said:
An online definition says that it's the British equivalent of the F- word. Time to wait for confirmation?
Wow seems like I had a good guess...

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
An online definition says that it's the British equivalent of the F- word. Time to wait for confirmation by people who didn't Google it like me?

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
...so you're not British?

Sucks that Chelsea lost. Only good thing about it is that Torres finally scored again. If he gets back his form Youtube will have some sweet highlights once Liverpool play the likes of Sunderland

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
Even as a Man City fan, I'm glad you guys dicked over Chelsea.

I'm happy for Liverpool and their fans, and I'm also happy because your win has narrowed their leading margin :D They'll probably still win the premier league, but hey, dont look a gift horse in the mouth.

As far as the word cattletruck goes, I've never heard it. Well, apart from being used to describe a truck that transports cattle...

xchurchx

Nov 2, 2009
Wadders said:

I'm happy for Liverpool and their fans, and I'm also happy because your win has narrowed their leading margin :D They'll probably still win the premier league, but hey, dont look a gift horse in the mouth.

As far as the word cattletruck goes, I've never heard it. Well, apart from being used to describe a truck that transports cattle...
You know you guys realy should win it with all those 5 star players you got

BUT YES YOU WONDERFUL KOPS:D

Wadders

Aug 16, 2008
xchurchx said:
Wadders said:

You know you guys realy should win it with all those 5 star players you got
Hmm, you would have thought so, but star players do not instantly a team make.

Although yesterday when Manchini actually decided to play Tevez, Silva, and Balotelli at the start against WBA, they were fucking great together. Maybe if he starts doing that more often, then things will begin to look up.

Player 2

Feb 20, 2009
Its rhyming slang, its usually shortened to truck/truckers though ("I don't truck with that") Merchant banker and James Blunt are also rhyming slang.

Squarez

Apr 17, 2009
Who cares what cattletruck means, as long as Chelsea get trounced aren't we all happy?

But in all seriousness, I live in the UK and have never heard the term before. Maybe it's a way to get around some kind of swear filter they have and seeing as everyone else is saying it's apparently cockney rhyming slang, it's not a massive jump to link Chelsea to cockneys.

soilent

Jan 2, 2010
Giest4life said:
After a delighting 2-0 win over Chelsea by Liverpool, I decided to cruise some of Chelsea forums to soak in the frenzied hate--and love it--at the loss. I saw this word a lot: "cattletruck" or some variations of it. What on Earth can it possibly mean? I don't mean any disrespect, though. I just don't know. And your welcome to praise L'pool while your at it :)
I'll have to be angry now, considering I randomly picked chelsea as my Be a Pro team in FIFA 09, I like them for no reason other than the fact that Dider Drogba was the player I picked out. So... yea...

BOOOOOO!!