So, other single people, what are your plans for febuary the 14th?

bearlotz

Dec 10, 2012
Work, packing up the car to leave for Katsucon the next day, maybe a bit (definitely tons) of LoL.

Artemicion

Need superslick, Kupo.
Dec 7, 2009
Same thing I do every February 14th: go to class. Will probably also send flowers to the girl I like. She likes being thought of on Valentine's.

After class? Dead Space 3, no doubt.

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
I'll be playing Dead Space 3. There's a joke in there somewhere, I just can't be bothered to unwrap it.

Actually, I might go out on a giant man date with some mates who want to go for a meal or something. [small]We're super hetero, I swear.[/small]

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Nothing definite as of right now, although I'll more than likely have a wank at some point.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
For my friends and I, Single's Awareness Day has a tradition. I play video games in the off-hours of the day, and then gather like-minded single friends and visit a bar in the evening.

And then I celebrate one of my favorite holidays on February 15th: "Really Cheap Chocolate Day."

Nokturos

Nov 17, 2009
The same thing I always do: walk around in public looking for couples who are just about to kiss each other, then grabbing them by their hair and bashing their heads together. Public displays of affection will not be tolerated on my watch.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Valentines Day pulls double duty for me, as it's also my girlfriend's birthday. (Help me!)
When I was single, I would get some other single friends, we would all dress up nice, go to a really fancy restaurant, and brag about how we can spend all our money and time on our own pursuits as single people.

TheEvilCheese

Cheesey.
Dec 16, 2008
It's a Thursday?

Never could get the hang of Thursdays.

Porbably eat so much gin jelly + ice cream I pass out and wake up on Sunday. Maybe read a good book before I bust out the aforementioned brain destroying combo.

V da Mighty Taco

Apr 9, 2011
Berithil said:
Probably go about my life as usual. As someone who is single by choice, Valentine's Day always comes and goes discretely for me. Valentine's Day really doesn't mean anything to me.
Ninja'd. I really couldn't care less for Valentine's Day, so I'll probably just do something like watch MLP or fly around the air and fail to smack people with the Market Gardener all day.

A_Parked_Car

Oct 30, 2009
I actually didn't even remember that Valentine's Day was a thing until you reminded me. XD

I have a term paper due the next day, so I'm assuming that I will be writing it on the 14th. It is also on a subject that I don't know anything about (or care about), so I will hopefully be too busy thinking up 2000 words of creative BS to stop and realize how lonely I am. :p

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
That's going to be a Thursday this year, so probably nothing.

My single friends and I would usually do something together on that day (go out to dinner, go to a bar, go to a fun park/the beach, go to the theaters, go out dancing, etc.) if it were on the weekend, but I guess this year that won't be the case.

I would probably just rent a bad romance movie and laugh my a** off with some kick a** beer. I might get some fish and chips while I'm at it, it's been a while since I had any.

General Vagueness

Feb 24, 2009
Mycroft Holmes said:
The same thing I do every night; try to take over the world.
^this
also change my IRC nick to General_Valentine, otherwise nothing out of the ordinary
Doclector said:
AbstractJuggler said:
From what I've heard, Valentine's Day sounds like it's gonna be A Good Day to Die Hard.
I probably would watch it then, but of course they had to put it on that day, so the cinema's gonna be full of couples, absolutely swarmin' with the fuckers.

No offence meant to couples.
I didn't think action movies brought in couples that much

Xdeser2

Aug 11, 2012
Buying AC: Revelations on the 13th

Gonna sit down on my amazing armchair and not give a fuck as I Blast through it to get to 3

Capcha: I love you

(I hate you so much capcha...)

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I will be checking out RWBY next video.
Just a reminder on what RWBY is

wottabout

May 4, 2011
I have a project due on Valentine's Day and a test the day after, so I'll be working on stuff. But February 15 is going to be EPIC because my project will be over and my test will be over and I will turn 21 and it will be Friday, so I might hang out with friends or see if there are any parties going on (but I suspect some of my friends plan to drag me to a bar, so we'll see where that goes). Valentine's Day will be a bit overshadowed this year.

Edit: Lots of birthdays around Feb 14 on this thread, eh? I'M NOT ALONE.