So, other single people, what are your plans for febuary the 14th?

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
Waiting unpatiently for The Lizzie Bennet Diaries to update on YouTube. 14 Feb is when this is set to happen and AAAAAAAH I HATE WICKHAM SO MUCH!D=<

... I might be slightly obsessed. >_>

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Browsing the politics board on 4chan and watching TV.

I'll also do a bit more research into the US criminal justice system. Shocking stuff, really

Idlemessiah

Zombie Steve Irwin
Feb 22, 2009
I'll be at work, like I am every other Thursday, except this time I'll spend the day telling customers that yes, I should be at work on valentines day since I don't have anything better to do and no, I don't need to find myself a girlfriend thank you very much.

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
I have that day off from work, so I'll probably do what I do every year: Drink, cry and pass out. Probably in that order. In the week leading up to it, however, I'll get turned down in bars and clubs by 10-50 women, but that's pretty normal.

Spectrre

Mar 7, 2011
I'm probably going to ask this girl I really like to be my Valentine. And then I'll get shot down and try to forget about it for the rest of the day.

Gone Rampant

Feb 12, 2012
Easy enough really- there's a Katawa Shoujo Fan-Dub that involves people from That Guy With The Glasses (Namely JesuOtaku), that starts off Act 1 on V-Day.

Otherwise, I'll probably troll the Dead Space Forums by snarkily giving the Dead Space 3 Devs a funeral because EA will have presumably killed them by then.

Other then that? Halo 4 Multiplayer, AC3 Full-Synch (Kill the Man-O-War at the powder barrel? FUCK YOU.), and presumably the Rooster Teeth project mentioned earlier. Also might stream the Ashton Kutcher Valentine's Day movie, get some friends over and play some home-made MST3K.

Kinitawowi

Nov 21, 2012
Spend the afternoon watching Die Hard 5 probably (I'm off work that day), then the evening hiding and likely playing Diablo 3 while my aunt, uncle, cousin, his girlfriend, other cousin and her boyfriend all make gooey eyes at each other.

Libra

Feb 4, 2012
I'm going to be studying, writing assignments, and looking for jobs.

So basically, what I do every single day...

Hana_aoki

Jul 15, 2010
There will actually be a zombie walk that day on my campus (lucky me), so I'll be participating in that.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Well I'm not single now but my four year relationship seems to be circling the drain because I don't enjoy the prospect of the US and UK immigration systems jerking me about for another year of being all on my own and being guilt tripped into living on skype FOREVER, so probably gonna go drinking with my other pathetic single friends by then.

Edit: I honestly despise the day anyway and always have, nothing but commercial garbage.

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
I'll probably doing my every day routine of school, gaming, and robotics meeting where we will probably be scrambling to get the bot done since we'll only have about two days left to build at that point.

MorganL4

Person
May 1, 2008
I'm gonna go to work, come home do homework.... and IF I still have time after that decide on playing either Ni No Kuni or Guild Wars 2.

Basically because I eat sleep and breath school until break... It's a sad existence... Until the grades get posted to my transcript and I see my GPA ( then I'm happy).... I keep being told a high GPA will pay off at some point.

DeltaEdge

May 21, 2010
[sub][sub]Spend the whole day pitying myself for not having a girlfriend and consoling myself that it's the world's fault that no one loves me, while crying myself to sleep, possibly after eating a romantic dinner with my waifu on the computer screen across the table from me.[/sub][/sub]

Hm, let me think... That's right, I remember what I was planning for Valentines day! Nothing! Valentines day is one of those holidays that I don't really care about at all, unless I am watching a cheesy SoL anime and they are making a big deal out of it, and I just so happen to be feeling lonely at that particular moment (which is a rarity nowadays since I no longer imagine being in a relationship as this super sweet thing, where you are constantly basking in eternal happiness and sunshine).

I did, however, like the gift baskets my mom made me for Valentines day, because they were awesome and had all the candy I loved, and miscellaneous stuff on occasion like a kite, or a Gameboy Color game.