So, other single people, what are your plans for febuary the 14th?

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
About a kilo of cocaine and vodka, followed by passing out and waking up in hospital with Lindsay Lohan, then making out and playing TF2

kuolonen

Nov 19, 2009
Mikeyfell said:
Loop Stricken said:
Is it bad that I recognize your avatar?
Or is it worse that on the 14th I'll probably have a wank to that very same picture?
I was going to post something on the lines "I know that bunny..." but hey that works too.

Lets see thusday two weeks from now... That will be gym day after lectures at university and then its last minute rush for friday exam. So, a day like any other.

Herminator09

Sep 9, 2009
Seeing as I'm currently unemployed I'll be sitting on my ass all day getting caught up on season 3 of MLP in preparation for the final episode on Saturday. After I finish that I may play some FTL, Skyrim or New Vegas.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
You guys are so sad. On valentines day, my wife is going to turducken my heliocentric potentiostat while totally "fermenting the panda" (if you know what I mean!!) in the conservatory.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Be bored, like every day, because it's not different from any other day and it carries no weight unlike Christmas which makes me angry and depressed, so yeah, I'll just be extremely bored like every other day, unless I decide to go out and do something stupid.

Broderick

May 25, 2010
FAPPING! VIGOROUSLY! In all seriousness though, I will probably be at home doing the usual stuff I do any other day. I might have a cuddle buddy or two to hang out with though.

MasochisticAvenger

Nov 7, 2011
Isn't this kind of like asking a Jewish person what they're going to be doing on Christmas? Or asking anyone what they are doing on some random date in the future. Seems like a stupid question to me.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
Most probably my favorite hobby- standing on the rooftop in the rain and screaming "WHY???"
But since it is still winter-ish here rain won't happen
And doing this in the snow just isn't the same :(

someguyfromhell666

Oct 11, 2010
I will probably study, do homework, submit the math assignment that is due that day if I have not yet submitted it by that point, practice on the piano, and dick around on the Internet. Somewhat usual, except that I will expect much less interaction with people than the already sparse amount that I have. If anyone inquires what I am doing for Valentine's Day, I will try to change the subject as quickly as possible.

Incidentally, I find the CAPTCHAs rather fun.

someguyfromhell666

Oct 11, 2010
blackrave said:
Most probably my favorite hobby- standing on the rooftop in the rain and screaming "WHY???"
But since it is still winter-ish here rain won't happen
And doing this in the snow just isn't the same :(
If it's a snowstorm, then it might achieve the same effect.

Tigerlemur

Aug 22, 2011
Hrm, I'm not single... Actually, I've been with my girlfriend for eight months. However, I felt I shared at least some manner of brotherhood here as I too, have no plans for Valentine's Day. My girlfriend will be unavailable due to familial shenanigans. It is not the same pain as not having one... But having one and not being able to celebrate it with them? Oh, it is a very real, very frustrating pain...

blaize2010

Sep 17, 2010
Um. Treating it like every other day. If anyone brings it up, remind them that St Valentine is, after all, a Catholic Saint, and I am not catholic in the least. Plus, he wasn't exactly a good guy.

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
Well... I recently made a deal with the devil, (a deal with a co-worker, nothing actually demonic. I'm just calling it that because it's likely to backfire anyways) That if she can get me a girlfriend by Valentine;s Day I will shave my hair into a mohawk and dye it a color of her choosing.

If it works out and I have a girlfriend soon, awesome. If not... well, I see that happening, so I'm prepared for it. According to her, she actually knows a few girls that are interested... Maybe I'm not as unattractive as I think I am.

Captcha: Face the music
Even Inglip thinks It's going to fail.

Anyways, If this deal works out, I'll probably spend the day at work (my luck), and what time I have left with her. If it doesn't than probably work and than home to ma.... meditate... yeah, "meditate".

EDIT: Just found out I have the day off