So, other single people, what are your plans for febuary the 14th?

Robeltu

Sep 19, 2012
Probably recovering from pancake day and remorse over how much better last years Valentine's Day was. Also rum, so I can be a pirate ... a lonely pirate

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Depending on what day of the week. Going to school, coming home, playing videogames and looking at tumblr all day, then going to sleep. Like every other day.

Savryc

NAPs, Spooks and Poz. Oh my!
Aug 4, 2011
Act like I don't give a fuck up until the day then drink myself numb. Sooo, same as always really.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I'll be listless and tired, because Lent starts the day before.

Why yes, I AM a crazy religious nutbar. What of it?

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
The same thing we do every night Pinky, try to take over the world

No Actually the same thing I do every year that I'm starting the tradition of this year for every holiday I can.
Getting drunk with friends and playing video games. Or getting drunk and reading. Or getting drunk and watching movies with friends. My plans are kind of up in the air at the moment due to not knowing one of my friend's schedules. I don't know if she's working or not and if she is that throws a wrench into my drinking as I have to stay sober enough to take her to and from work but after that it's on.

Coincidentally those are also my typical weekend plans. This weekend being different because I'm sick so staying home, not drinking and sleeping.

C F

Jan 10, 2012
Let's see... It'll be a Thursday, so I'll probably be doing some university stuff.
Or Minecraft. One or the other.

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
Laundry in the morning, come home and drink coffee and surf the internet\play video games\watch TV, maybe pass this kidney stone working it's way through my system if I'm lucky and go to sleep. Possibly be reading Yahtzee's 'new' book "Jam", I'm about half way finished with Mogworld right now so I should be done by then... fortunately I don't have to be reminded of this pointless Hallmark holiday every year like before and can pretty well avoid it.

magicman326

May 22, 2011
Beating Persona 4: Golden with with several separate save files, one for each romanceable character, so I can see each one's Valentine's day scene. The irony will amuse me.

WhyBotherToTry

Jun 22, 2011
Probably just go to college, come home, have dinner and go to bed. Other than that, possibly giving myself a minor hernia because Borderlands 2 won't stop kicking me in the balls.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Well, i'll just be thinking about you, the person reading this.

Yes Dave, i'm speaking to you. Stop absentmindedly scratching your nuts. *glares*

Chrmike

Oct 20, 2009
Same thing I do every year: Ignore the holiday completely then buy like 10 pounds of discounted chocolate the next day.

yeti585

Apr 1, 2012
February 14? Well, the docket includes:
-Waking up
-Having a shower
-getting dressed/ready
-stumbling to the bus stop half asleep with a "It's too early for this."
-waiting for my chemistry class to pass
-go to my auto class
-bus ride
-be fully awake
-dodge a metric ton of couples
-Contemplate what I'm doing with my life in a statistics class
-wait for my history class to be over
-come home
-sit at computer desk until I fall asleep, no bed required.

MajorTomServo

Jan 31, 2011
I really don't have time to do anything but school these days. Workin' on that 4.0. So probably homework, a light dinner, and early to bed.

Bocaj2000

Sep 10, 2008
I'll ask some girls out, like I'm supposed to. Why are people going out of their way to be forever alone?

EboMan7x

Jul 20, 2009
Post the traditional pandering facebook status about how meaningless Valentines day is and how a relationship is crap if you need to have a day regulated to show each other affection, then look at pictures of my crush while playing sad music and eating ice cream and crying. (JOKE)

Nah, probably just eat some candy and maybe play Catan with my Staight-Male-Life-Parter-but-not-Boyfriend-friend-person.

Remus

Reprogrammed Spambot
Nov 24, 2012
Either ironically watching a series of horror movies or ignoring the holiday completely.