So there's this guy...

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
TELL EVERYONE

If that doesn't work, or he beats you up as he probably bluffed: THE COPS

Hallow said:
My last straw is sending him a Facebook message, since he won't return anything I do and I don't have class with him (or see him on campus). How's this seem?

You won't return my calls
You don't answer my texts
Whenever you're in your room you're busy

So I have no idea how you want to discuss our "personal business". But I will tell you this, it's been more than a month, you owe me roughly $125 and even though you've been to the ATM you won't pay me back.

I've never asked anything from you before, so please pay me back. I'm setting a date, pay me back anytime before December 1st and we'll be straight. This isn't how you treat your friends, so I don't know why you're acting this way, but I'm getting tired of it.
I'd lose the "please". It's your money, he's a dick, demand it!

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
Well, I'm stupid, I would not give up in this situation.

Especially since I'm poor. ... Well, because I'm poor I would probably not lend anyone that much cash, but if I did for some reason, I would want that fucking cash back. I would pester him.

But you do what you think is best.

MasterOfWorlds

Oct 1, 2010
Tell everyone you know he hangs with about it and people you hang with.

If he tries to get physical, sue his ass. You'll get your money back and then some.

Threatening physical harm isn't exactly grounds for charges against him I don't think unless you had someone there as a witness. Just be sure to cart around some pepper spray or something. He gets close, spray him. Then calmly explain as he's writhing on the ground that you'd like your money back. XD

MrHero17

Jul 11, 2008
Keep hassling him, let others know about it and if he wants to fight you don't be afraid to defend yourself.

Aug 26, 2008
Always remember if you intend to lend people money be prepared to break a leg or a finger at the least. Contrary to popular belief violence is an incredibly effective reasoning tool.

Rickyvantof

May 6, 2009
If he gets angry because you want YOUR money back, he's an asshole and not worth having as a "friend". Who cares if you end up in a fight, he's a douchebag anyway.

CrazyMedic

Jun 1, 2010
I think this is more then threating assault this could fuck his life up nice, so I say call the cops and tell them that a man threating to beat the shit out of you to get out of a loan.

Hallow'sEve

Sep 4, 2008
HT_Black said:
If you can goad him into a fight, you can give him a beat-down and get it written off as self-defense (as long as you don't kill him or maim him).
dathwampeer said:
If he threated you with violence then all bets are off. Turn up outside his dor really late at night. Preferably a time when you know he's there. Then drag him out by his hair. Put your foot on his chin and threaten him right back. I would go into more details. But that would prbably earn me a probabtion.
The Man With the Soap said:
Kick his ass and get your money back.
Okay, I wouldn't beat him in a fight, at all. I appreciate the violence (trust me, if I could beat him down I'dve done it already) but I know that choice isn't in my favor.

The Seldom Seen Kid

Apr 28, 2010
Make a thread on a semi-popular gaming website and ***** about him!

Non-asshole response: Kick his ass, if you think you can.
If you can't, tell everyone or call the cops. Or both. I'd go for both.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
My response, would be to tell everyone, and then kick his ass when he comes after me. wait for him to take the first swing, and then breaking his kneecap is all self-defense. :D yes, i am evil, and yes, i have thought about doing this to people before, they just never quite pissed me off enough to do it. Either that, or they were too smart to come after me.

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
Hallow said:
Amnestic said:
Might just be me, but there's no way in hell I'd let some guy 'borrow' $125 off me and then not pay it back.

He threatened to beat the shit out of me if I told anyone else about how much money he owes me.
Call his bluff.
Yeah, no, he's one of those people that wouldn't hesitate to fight, just trust me on that. In fact, he might be planning on it. He might think that if he beats me in a fight then I won't owe him anything because he won.

ProtoChimp said:
What he said. Also, maybe a little personal but are you male or female?
Male, 20 yrs old
Dammit. Consider this your Rite of Passage. Grab him securely the front of his shirt and violently slam your forehead directly against his nose. DO NOT STOP THERE. Continue to slam your forehead against his nose until all of your fear and anger is spent.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
If the money doesn't matter, and you can get by comforatably without it, let it go. Once you get out of collage you'll never see him again.

feather240

Jul 16, 2009
Find out where and when he gets his income, plan accordingly.

Danzaivar said:
Money lending is a filthy disgusting business that breeds hatred and distrust. Hence why bankers flock to it.
How do you think I make extra money? I have a list of people who owe me cash next to my laptop right now. Now I know what you think, but...
Look, a puppy!

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
He thinks you are soft and weak, he can take things from you whenever he wants and not worry about the consequences. From what I see in this thread he might be right.

I'm going to give you the best advice I can and some people might be upset about it, still, every man needs to know this...

You have to go after him head on, stare directly into his right eye with your hands up. Circle away from his dominant hand, cover your chin and start hammering any opening you see. Place a clock over his body and use the hour positions to determine his undefended points. Learn to throw at least a one-two so you can put some hurt on him. His hands at noon? Swing down around four or five o'clock to the ribs. Hands dropped? Eleven o'clock bomb to the jaw. Don't try to stick and move, pour it on fast and heavy with all your rage so he won't have time to find his range and mount a strong attack.

How angry does what he's doing make you? Focus on that, use it and understand this... he's a pussy. He's using intimidation tactics because it allows him to manipulate your fear without endangering him. If you take a hit and come back angrier he's going to crumble.

Kick. His. Ass.

He was never your friend, he was manipulating you all along.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Get your friends together and threaten him... most people respond well to threats... HK-47 taught me that...<.<

'Aredor

Jan 24, 2010
The title made me expect a relationship thread. Not willing to be cheated out of it, I'll make it into one, so here goes:

Hallow'sEve said:
So there's this guy... he's really cute and all, but he owes me money, and he's threatened to beat me up if I tell his friends about us.
Well first of all, you should be very careful in giving money to guys who act like they're interested in you, it could well be that they're trying to trick you, which indeed seems to be the case here. But don't be too sad about the whole thing, if he's threatening to beat you up, you wouldn't want to be with him, anyway. Just forget about him, having lost a bit of cash is nothing compared to what could've happened if you had really gotten involved with him.

On the other hand, though, his anger towards you could also just be misdirected confusion for having feelings for you he doesn't want to admit and especially doesn't want others to know about. So maybe you should sit down with him and talk about it, maybe he'll come around to it.

Better ask BosniaK, though, he's usually the guy to talk to about stuff like that.