So ... um ... ... hi

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
Hey there, welcome aboard.

My name's Thomas, most people call me Tom, with a few 'Tommo's (goes with living in Australia) but no 'Tommy's (just doesn't suit me). Enjoy yourself.

Toasty Virus

Somehow I Returned?
Dec 2, 2009
Freezy_Breezy said:
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
I love you.

Icarion said:
Hi I'm H (yes that is my real name) and I live in New England.
I'm a gamer, I pass time mostly on my PC, but still go back to my box and PS3 occasionally.
I play standup bass, which is pretty cool.
I'm online because I'm avoiding doing chores :)
Your first name is a single letter? That's pretty badass!

Fridge

Jun 25, 2009
I'm Fridge, its the name I have been given by friends and I've had it over 12 years now.
I'm from the UK, in the sticks of the west mids to be more precise.
I play games on my xbox 360 and on my PC. Other than that I'm often found doing some form of circus skill or perhaps wheatpasting / creating street art (at night).
I'm online right now because I'm just too tired to go out but not enough to go to sleep.

Welcome to the group don't worry we don't bite too much.

HotFezz8

Nov 1, 2009
CrashBang said:
HotFezz8 said:
CrashBang said:
Aw this is a very lovely thread!
My name's Will. I'm from the UK (unfortunately)
I love punk and metal music. I play the drums
I'm on here because I had 3 hours sleep last night, just got in from watching Tron Legacy and really need to go to bed but am procrastinating for no reason
why is being in the uk a unfortunate thing?
I hate it here. The weather and climate suck, the people are grumpy and closed off and there's just something about the UK that makes me sad. After I finish uni I'm hoping to more to Canada cos it's just such a beautiful place full of nice, friendly people, the polar opposite of the UK
shut the door on your way out then.

Griff

Aug 27, 2008
HotFezz8 said:
CrashBang said:
Aw this is a very lovely thread!
My name's Will. I'm from the UK (unfortunately)
I love punk and metal music. I play the drums
I'm on here because I had 3 hours sleep last night, just got in from watching Tron Legacy and really need to go to bed but am procrastinating for no reason
why is being in the uk a unfortunate thing?
yeah why, I like it well enough.

Regardless I supposes I should do a proper thread post

I'm JD from the UK.
I'm mostly a PC gamer at the moment (in particular love SC2). This is because my Xbox has been broken the last month and I haven't been bothered to fix it.
I have an eclectic music taste however right now I seem to be into the Jam and Baroque classical music.
I am here because After a crazy new years party I crashed out at about 5 o'clock today and woke up wide awake half an hour ago.
....Oh most important fact about me is I'm literally the noobiest player on the planet......in pretty much every game

e2density

Dec 25, 2009
Hi, my name is Connor, I play a few games competitively (Mainly TF2, soon to be SC2), actively video edit for money, and chill with friends online. I am exclusive to my PC and a gaming setup I spent about a year obtaining in all. I'm usually here to escape the fact that I'm a terrible student, not that I'm not smart, it's that I just don't care...

Impluse_101

Jun 25, 2009
TheMetalGuy said:
Daystar Clarion said:
I'm Commander Shepard and I don't have time with your silly thread, I have a galaxy to save!

I'm commander Shepard and this tread is more than silly ... it's ... UNREAL!!
Unreal...Tornument?

I have my simly bouncy grenades ready~

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Hi, my name is Arjan.
I live in Holland and I have aspirations in becoming a cartoonist.
I'm online right now because...it gives so much yet asks so little.

Xyliss

Mar 21, 2010
Freezy_Breezy said:
Congratulations! You won this thread!

OT: Hi, My name's Sam, I live in the UK and am a fellow Xbox 360 gamer (mostly). I'm online as I have nothing to do (well revision but that can wait) so I'm browsing this site and looking for something good to watch.

tijuanatim

Sep 24, 2008
Freezy_Breezy said:
I was going to do that. Sad face.

Hi. I'm Asa. From America. I'm online right now because I'm too busy being hungover from New Years Eve to do anything else. Seriously, the typing on my laptop sounds like nails being hammered in. Why am I still typing?! Ow. Ow. Ow. OW!

PeePantz

Sep 23, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
I'm Commander Shepard and I don't have time with your silly thread, I have a galaxy to save!

[sub]My name is Ashley, I live in England. And I'm not currently playing Demon's Souls because my fiancee is hogging the TV.[/sub]
You have a TV in the kitchen?

OT: Hello, I am sleepy from last night and lack motivation to do anything else.

higgs20

Feb 16, 2010
I'm matt, I live in the bit of the UK where nothing ever happens (the middle) I'm an xbox 360 man and I'm online because of the previously mentioned nothing that is happening all around me.

(this kind of feels like an AA meeting, maybe we should all sit in a circle?)

Dec 14, 2009
PeePantz said:
Daystar Clarion said:

[sub]My name is Ashley, I live in England. And I'm not currently playing Demon's Souls because my fiancee is hogging the TV.[/sub]
You have a TV in the kitchen?

OT: Hello, I am sleepy from last night and lack motivation to do anything else.
I'm not a girl. Only your ridiculous country uses it as a girl's only name.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Hey, this is Jack and i'm online now because i slept during the day and i won't be able to sleep now!

I like playing the xbox and stuff and i recently got a 250gb so i won't have to use my brothers. I also have an interest in becoming a cartoonist, although i'm not very good in all honesty.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Hi I'm Chloe, I live in England, in Warlingham. I'm online because I'm always online, the Escapist is one of the websites I go to first whenever I turn on the laptop, I love it here :) Also I haven't got much else to do, my xbox is busted :(

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
I'm Jacob, from England. I'm online now because...I have nothing better to do.

My goodness, it's half past midnight. Well, I stand corrected. I do have something better to do - sleep. G'night, all.