So ... um ... ... hi

Polaris19

Aug 12, 2010
My name is Nolan, I live in the state of Vermont in the United States of America. I know how to speak and write Japanese, I'm an avid gamer, and I love to watch Hockey.

I'm here cause I got bored...

TheMetalGuy

Jun 23, 2010
Thanks you're really nice :D
Like many others i discovered this site though zero punctuation, and before i knew it i had an account, and just typed away.

Goody

Jan 2, 2011
Hi, people I know in real life call me Goody aswell, I have been browsing these forums for a while and never got round to joining or posting, but this thread seemed like a nice one to introduce myself on.

I spend most of my free time playing games on either my ps3, pc (both using the same 32" hdtv), or a friend's xbox360.

I also enjoy the occasional (due to when I can afford it) airsofting game day (similar to paintball but i prefer airsoft)

MajorKris

Aug 10, 2009
My name is Kris. I live in Indiana, in the United States. I am online because...I just love lurking here, especially the Religion and Politics thread. The people here are smart and very well-informed, and are so far, the nicest online community that I have joined. I don't post usually....getting quoted frightens me, I fail at the discussions. Just lurking here has changed my perspectives many times.

I just try and be as witty and brief as possible, because sometimes I do get an urge to post something.

Kiba The Wolf

Aug 7, 2009
My name is Chupacabrawolf ( I will never tell my real name)
I live somewhere in USA
I am a nerd/geek whatever you want to called it
I am a Xbox360 Gamer
I am on here, because it is fun and I got nothing else to do, besides play New Vegas but I can do both at the same time.

I got nothing else

sluggyfreelancer

Apr 16, 2009
Hi, my name is Jorge and I live in the UK. I'm a Xbox owner, playing games nearly all the time and I'm online now because my girlfriend is on Facebook and I'd like to say Azazel is very annoying.

May 14, 2010
Why hello my fellow danish viking!

My name is Emil, I play guitar, drums, piano, sing, black vocals, sax and bass as my primary. I hate poser metal, and love good music. I play games from time to time, but mostly WoW. Used to hate it with my guts, but it's pretty awesome. Being a musician I like drinking a lot, and since i like drinking i also like brawling. HI THAR :D

Viking power!

higgs20

Feb 16, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
PeePantz said:
Daystar Clarion said:
I'm Commander Shepard and I don't have time with your silly thread, I have a galaxy to save!

[sub]My name is Ashley, I live in England. And I'm not currently playing Demon's Souls because my fiancee is hogging the TV.[/sub]
You have a TV in the kitchen?

OT: Hello, I am sleepy from last night and lack motivation to do anything else.
I'm not a girl. Only your ridiculous country uses it as a girl's only name.
it's true I know a very large and intimidating man called Ashley.

CK76

Sep 25, 2009
TheMetalGuy said:
Hi introduce yourself and tell why you are online right now.

My name is Marc
I live in Denmark, i'm a gamer in my past time on my xbox 360 and i play bass.
I'm currently online because it's really cosy to chat with you guys. ;P
Hello Marc, do not be alarmed, but I instantly like you. It's nothing personal, I'm just a big fan of Denmark. So, good job fine sir.

PeePantz

Sep 23, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
PeePantz said:
Daystar Clarion said:
I'm Commander Shepard and I don't have time with your silly thread, I have a galaxy to save!

[sub]My name is Ashley, I live in England. And I'm not currently playing Demon's Souls because my fiancee is hogging the TV.[/sub]

I know you're not. But you said your fiancee is using it............ I know about five male Ashleys, hell one's name we call "A Man Named Ashley".

Dec 14, 2009
PeePantz said:
Daystar Clarion said:
PeePantz said:
Daystar Clarion said:

I know you're not. But you said your fiancee is using it............
Ah right, sorry, that went right over my head. Apologies.

Daniel_Rosamilia

Jan 17, 2008
Heya.
I'm Daniel, from Australia (at the moment, the weather is bipolar, and it SUCKS)
I'm on here because:
1. My Internet's uncapped (HOORAY)
2. I'm catching up on a LOT of shows (ZP, ENN, Daily Drop, Achievement Horse on RoosterTeeth)

Sep 9, 2010
Toasty Virus said:
Freezy_Breezy said:
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
I love you.

Icarion said:
Hi I'm H (yes that is my real name) and I live in New England.
I'm a gamer, I pass time mostly on my PC, but still go back to my box and PS3 occasionally.
I play standup bass, which is pretty cool.
I'm online because I'm avoiding doing chores :)
Your first name is a single letter? That's pretty badass!
I know right? I tell people I just meet that I'll give them a dollar if they can geuss my name. I then say, it starts with an "h" and ends with an "h". The fun I've had! I had one kid going the whole year of Fourth grade. I love my name.

PeePantz

Sep 23, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
PeePantz said:
Daystar Clarion said:
PeePantz said:
Daystar Clarion said:

I know you're not. But you said your fiancee is using it............
Ah right, sorry, that went right over my head. Apologies.
It's okay, the joke has lost a lot of steam by now. Anywho, I've always thought it sounded sort of trashy for a female, but it's nice for a guy.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Bond. James Bond.

My name's Nam Woon, I'm a South Korean in NZ that games on the PC and Xbox 360.
I spend my time here because this place is bloody awesome.