So whatcha look like Escapists?

MasterMuffinMan

Aug 19, 2008
Hollock said:
MasterMuffinMan said:

That's actually my LARP kit. I'm totally a monk, and not a Jedi at all... *shifty look*
How do you larp as a monk? I thought that monks were hand to hand
My combat skills are divided between hand-fighting and staff. I play a roleplay-heavy, combat-light game as this character, so it's not too much of a disadvantage.

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
One of the few pictures where I'm not massively drunk.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/227956_10150248883486066_720976065_9245787_6514566_n.jpg

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
Aetera said:
A wild Aetera appears!
Me with my natural hair color:

Me with various dyed hair, displayed in a HAIR RAINBOW:

My tattoos!

Wow! You look JUST like someone I know! She's dyed here hair lots of different colours too! Freaky...

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
GrimTuesday said:
There are some fairly attractive people on here, sadly, this is not one of them.
it was taken seconds before she decided it would be fun to try and rip all my hair out
Man, I miss those sideburns
I love the last one :D Great sideburns by the way!

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
DragonsAteMyMarbles said:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/227956_10150248883486066_720976065_9245787_6514566_n.jpg
Do you by chance read Questionable Content?

Because you would fit right it at a certain bar the characters visit every now and then which routinely loans out fancy Victorian-era clothing and requires the staff to wear the same, especially bowties.

Icaruss

Mar 24, 2011
[/138402307/photos/20905475#mssrc=SitesPhotos_PP_ViewPhoto] found it.This is me about i don't know two years ago.My hairs longer how and my skins a bit darker.But yeah this is me.Damn i'm pretty.oh and i have glasses.

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
Outright Villainy said:

I use the second one as a reference photo; any time I get a haircut I present the picture and authoritatively state "Make it so."
I like the way you do things. (Also I think you look a little bit like Gus Sorola or RoosterTeeth)

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Icaruss said:
oh yeah quick question how the hell do i load my myspace photos?
You have the right click on your mouse and select "copy image url", then put the image url in between these bad boys

[ img ][ /img ]

remove the spacings and your good to go

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
TheKruzdawg said:
Do you by chance read Questionable Content?

Because you would fit right it at a certain bar the characters visit every now and then which routinely loans out fancy Victorian-era clothing and requires the staff to wear the same, especially bowties.

I do indeed. Sadly, we don't have one of those bars in Britland. Or at least I don't know of any.

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011

It's from my vacation back in May, wanted to show my new necklace. I've been growing my hair out, so it's not as short now.

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
I do indeed. Sadly, we don't have one of those bars in Britland. Or at least I don't know of any.
I wish they actually existed. That place would become my new hangout.

Chemical Alia said:

It's from my vacation back in May, wanted to show my new necklace. I've been growing my hair out, so it's not as short now.
You wouldn't happen to the like color blue, would you? :)

It looks good on you. And I think I've seen a necklace of that type before somewhere... I think my sister has one, only not in blue. Green maybe?

Chemical Alia

Feb 1, 2011
TheKruzdawg said:

It looks good on you. And I think I've seen a necklace of that type before somewhere... I think my sister has one, only not in blue. Green maybe?
Haha, I'm actually more of a grey person. I feel weird not wearing colors on vacation though, and blue can be a nice color. That's blue topaz, but it can come in green shades so I don't see why not. :)

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
Chemical Alia said:
TheKruzdawg said:

Haha, I'm actually more of a grey person. I feel weird not wearing colors on vacation though, and blue can be a nice color. That's blue topaz, but it can come in green shades so I don't see why not. :)
I'm a big fan of the color blue, yet if you saw the color of most of my shirts you'd think it was black or red. And I get what you mean about vacations. Colors are more often associated with relaxation and that's what you're supposed to be doing on vacation right?

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
TheKruzdawg said:

Thank you for complimenting/commenting on people's pictures.

Chemical Alia said:

That necklace is mesmerizing, and then it draws attention lower, also mesmerizing *Nudge Nudge, knowutuhmeanknowutuhmean, saynuhmoresaynuhmore*