So whatcha look like Escapists?

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
Nasrin said:
ColdStorage said:
SEE!, and now I've just sent myself a quote message to my inbox!, I'm both popular and not popular.
You look like a strange pony. Here's me and Calcifer!

That's a pretty cool lookin' snake you've got there!

When I was a kid I used to want some kind of reptile as a pet (who am I kidding, I still think it would be cool!)

Genericjim101

Jan 7, 2011
bob-2000 said:
I'm not sure if I'm good-looking or not, so feel free to make your own judgements. These pictures were taken right after I went swimming in a river with my dog.

That was a really pretty river, although I think my dog may be prettier than I am (in the normal way).
The trick to knowing if one's self is good looking is doing a good ol' Buffalo Bill looking in the mirror and asking that all important question X D. Dark humour aside, yes : p

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
sevreon said:
Wow! How did you manage the peeling skin effect? It looks awesome. If you're interested in Zombie walks and such, Leeds hold a Zombie film festival every May, I've only been to one though, it was good! Me and my friend looked like tools with fake lood and toilet paper stuck to our faces. Dx You're really pretty btw! :)

OT: I got a new camera and it's like 3 time better than my old one, so woo~
You can see the odd colour my hair went when I tried to dye it red. Not the colour I wanted but I like it anyway.

sevreon

Jan 6, 2011
EeveeElectro said:
Wow! How did you manage the peeling skin effect? It looks awesome. If you're interested in Zombie walks and such, Leeds hold a Zombie film festival every May, I've only been to one though, it was good! Me and my friend looked like tools with fake lood and toilet paper stuck to our faces. Dx You're really pretty btw! :)
It was actually just toilet paper as well XD It's just stuck on with liquid latex and coloured with foundation :)

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
EeveeElectro said:
sevreon said:

OT: I got a new camera and it's like 3 time better than my old one, so woo~
You can see the odd colour my hair went when I tried to dye it red. Not the colour I wanted but I like it anyway.
It definitely looks good!

GrimTuesday

May 21, 2009
bob-2000 said:
I'm not sure if I'm good-looking or not, so feel free to make your own judgements. These pictures were taken right after I went swimming in a river with my dog.

That was a really pretty river, although I think my dog may be prettier than I am (in the normal way).
It is a mighty cute dog (in the normal way), but you are most definitely pretty. Crap now I feel creepy.

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
Nasrin said:
ColdStorage said:
SEE!, and now I've just sent myself a quote message to my inbox!, I'm both popular and not popular.
You look like a strange pony. Here's me and Calcifer!

Wowza, what attractive mods the escapist has. Do the creep-ah!

Is mod the correct term?

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
bob-2000 said:

You're face is very reminiscent of Ellen Page, and like I've said earlier in the thread I'm a total sucker for messy hair.

Having said that, you still do not measure up to the attractiveness that is your dog.

;]

ETA: Hey yall creepy feeling escapists! Complimenting someone you don't know is not at all creepy! Its great for self-esteem! So, compliment away!

FURY_007

Jun 8, 2008

This is me, I've shaved and gotten a haircut since, but I'm getting my long hair back, I lost a bet so I had to shave, and my mom went out of town so I wanted to freak her out, I'm still up in the air if I want to row my beard back or not.

And yes, that is a '07 Mustang, worked my ass off and got it for a great price

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
I'd post a picture, but being fifteen and this being the internet...
Also, I happen to be wearing the T-shirt of the school I was attending at the time, so there's more location hints for anyone who would stalk me through the web.

The picture is of me wearing a ridiculous amount of sharpie marker on my face after the 8th grade picnic at school.
I asked for a nefarious moustache, and my friends got a little carried away.

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
smearyllama said:
I'd post a picture, but being fifteen and this being the internet...
Also, I happen to be wearing the T-shirt of the school I was attending at the time, so there's more location hints for anyone who would stalk me through the web.

The picture is of me wearing a ridiculous amount of sharpie marker on my face after the 8th grade picnic at school.
I asked for a nefarious moustache, and my friends got a little carried away.
I post this for you :)

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Ironic Pirate said:
Sorry if this sounds strange, but...
Image snip
Speaking of which, to me, you look a lot like Dana Carvey in that pciture.

Also...
Also, has anyone else been going through this thread, looking at every picture?
Maybe...

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
FURY_007 said:

This is me, I've shaved and gotten a haircut since, but I'm getting my long hair back, I lost a bet so I had to shave, and my mom went out of town so I wanted to freak her out, I'm still up in the air if I want to row my beard back or not.

And yes, that is a '07 Mustang, worked my ass off and got it for a great price
That's a sweet car! I'm really jealous. I drive an '01 KIA Sephia... not horrible but definitely not my first choice

TheKruzdawg

Apr 28, 2010
Dango said:
Ironic Pirate said:
Sorry if this sounds strange, but...
Image snip
Speaking of which, to me, you look a lot like Dana Carvey in that pciture.

Also...
Also, has anyone else been going through this thread, looking at every picture?
Maybe...
Throughout the day I've checked back to see all your new bright, shiny faces :)

Feb 9, 2011
TheKruzdawg said:
Dr. Pepper Unlimited said:
I got a little lazy, so I just cut my profile picture and pasted it here. Heh...anyway, me:

I apologize for the greenish pool. It has thus been shocked and chlorinated and is now once again swimable. :p
Wow that's pretty intense. May I ask what you are dressed up for?
It was a test run for a cosplay outfit (Psiren from FMA). It's not done in that picture, but it's since been finished. All that was missing was the shoulder pad and to remove some excess fabric from the thigh cut out. ^_^

ThePurpleStuff

Apr 30, 2010
My webcam kinda sucks but here I am after a recent haircut, I had hair going halfway down my back before this and hated it.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Looking good Escapist, as per usual. No picture from me until I've re-engaged beardmode. Why don't I just use an old picture you ask? Shut up, that's why :p

Also...

sevreon said:
I don't usually like to comment directly to people's pictures, but dear lord are your eyes always so piercingly bright? They're quite awesome.

Zing

Oct 22, 2009
http://i54.tinypic.com/ruzfva.jpg

Sorry, it's a bit blurry.