So whatcha look like Escapists?

OptimisticPessimist

Nov 15, 2010
Yeah, I don't know what the hell is wrong with me, but no photo ever taken of me has ever been good. I always end up looking like an enormous lesbian convict. Maybe it's the long hair... Anyway, I'l spare you that.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
similar.squirrel said:
Thundero13 said:
meticadpa said:
Thundero13 said:
meticadpa said:

Hello.
You look really familiar, have you ever lived in Ireland?
Not that I'm aware of! But if I have an Irish doppelgänger, that's pretty cool.
Indeed you do
similar.squirrel said:
SckizoBoy said:
Yeesh, the day I decide to post in the last photo thread that was started last month, this appears. Same photo, I'll 'inflict' it again.

Sligo area, and I spent a few months in Cork. Doubt we've met, somehow.

Is that the record shelf you so comprehensively described in a thread a while back?

[http://img339.imageshack.us/i/11505144870674708805.jpg/]

This is the most photogenic one I could find. My hair is shorter now, and has a purple tinge. Not turning the light on in order to take a webcam photo, because I'm feeling poorly and probably looking it too.
You also look like a guy I know, and you apparently live in Ireland...
Ah, can't be him then

Dr Snakeman

Apr 2, 2010
JoJoDeathunter said:
I'm the guy on the right:

Okay, your friend on the left looks exactly like a guy I know. It's uncanny.

As for me? Hang on a minute...

Pictures of me are pretty rare; good ones even more so. But here's one from a few months ago. In a suit. Like a boss.

And yeah, that was my dorm, and it was just as much of a mess as it looks in the photo.

I'm not known for my tidiness.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Andaxay said:
This is meeee with my lovely boyfriend:

It's great being roughly the same height.
That must be nice! Being able to wear the same clothes, shoes, everything! Though, it must be rough when you want to wear heels and you end up taller than him. Too bad you aren't a lot shorter than he is.

Loving your hair, by the way. Always partial to redheads.

Is that weird? Nahhhhhh!

TheSolemnHypnotic

Dec 12, 2010
Realitycrash said:
Is it just me or do you guys imagine everyone else you are talking with on the internet like...Generic-white?
I know we are all varied and some are even girls (GASP! Females on the interwebz!) but somehow everyone always looks the same in my mind.
Yeah I guess so.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
TheSolemnHypnotic said:
Realitycrash said:
Is it just me or do you guys imagine everyone else you are talking with on the internet like...Generic-white?
I know we are all varied and some are even girls (GASP! Females on the interwebz!) but somehow everyone always looks the same in my mind.
Yeah I guess so.
But you're a girl, and not white..Do you imagine everyone as the same skin-tone and gender as you?

Entreri481

Jan 14, 2009
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/4179/82291109384743677149861.jpg

Me being all intense like.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Your all Beautifull

I'm on the left, I've cut my hair since but don't have a photograph.

TheSolemnHypnotic

Dec 12, 2010
Realitycrash said:
TheSolemnHypnotic said:
Realitycrash said:
Yeah I guess so.
But you're a girl, and not white..Do you imagine everyone as the same skin-tone and gender as you?
Well, I always imagine that the person on the other end is always male. But that's about it.

That made it sound like I'm a dude. Hold on. XD

I don't think they look like me but the person you described. lol

Nico III

Apr 16, 2008
Ta-DA!
1. Formal me, on the left in grey.
2. Party me, in the "Cake" shirt.
3. Party me 2.0, giving it the face.
Pics 2 and 3 were taken last night, I'm still recovering.

Jun 23, 2008
J03bot said:
Are you copy-pasting that into every post you make? I approve of the non-aggressive stance you're taking!
Thank you. Yep. I have a sig file I just tack onto the end of a draft. For my lengthy, formatted posts, I use a text editor to make the markups easier.

238U.[footnote]In the event that Escapist requires me to view a commercial before getting a code, I will simply not post. Depending on the frequency, this may temper or cease my future participation in the Escapist community. Apologies in advance, if this policy prevents me from replying to you when it is proper to do so.[/footnote]

EDIT: PS: Today, I've had no Capchas at all, so it seems The Escapist has disabled them while they search for better options. I approve.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Entreri481 said:
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/4179/82291109384743677149861.jpg

Me being all intense like.
The vibe I'm getting from this picture is less "Intense" and more "Oh hey Joel; I was just- What do you mean assault rifle? Oh THIS assault rifle. Yeah, I've got an assault rifle."

Which is arguably more badass.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Simalacrum said:
Aaaand heres me with a colander on my head cause I don't ever want to be seen as a serious dude :p

Ah, yes, I remember that colander. Hell, it inspired me to do the top hat and cane photo in some other pic thread.

And no one wants to be serious.
deserteagleeye said:
War Penguin said:
Yep, that's me... with a top hat... and a cane... and a Homestar Runner poster in the background... and a dumb ass smile, but what can you do about that?

Don't ask why I was doing this! It was for a friend! <.<
I have the sudden urge to party with you.
Yeah, that'll happen. It's best just to give in to temptation.
Tensacloud said:
War Penguin said:
Yep, that's me... with a top hat... and a cane... and a Homestar Runner poster in the background... and a dumb ass smile, but what can you do about that?

Don't ask why I was doing this! It was for a friend! <.<
Is that a wig underneath the tophat or your real hair?

I don't have a pic of myself after sixth grade. I hate taking pictures.
It's my real hair, but I wouldn't blame you for thinking otherwise.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
This is a somewhat recent picture of me from my trip to Mexico.

And no, those lizards aren't mine. Although I wish they were.

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
TheSolemnHypnotic said:
Realitycrash said:
TheSolemnHypnotic said:
Realitycrash said:
Yeah I guess so.
Well, I always imagine that the person on the other end is always male. But that's about it.

That made it sound like I'm a dude. Hold on. XD

I don't think they look like me but the person you described. lol
Huh. That's weird. I wonder why.