So whatcha look like Escapists?

TheNaut131

Jul 6, 2011
A picture of me from the beginning of the year, visiting relatives. I still need a good tie...

Oh and before you click the spoiler, look at my avatar. I'm planning on making a costume kinda like that, except bulkier, the suit in my picture, and with a lot less blue.

Edit: Oh, my 100th post...joy.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
TheSolemnHypnotic said:
I'm sooooo going to regret this

I'm not gonna post my own picture, as I did it in the last thread and I can't be arsed even if I am one of the few females. But I wanted to tell you, oh hypnotic one, that you look adorable! =D

Mannayz

May 6, 2010
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/24030_1310828735656_1378753426_31044822_8277046_n.jpg

A pretty old photo of me... just before I was eaten by the crazy guy with the knife.

TheSolemnHypnotic

Dec 12, 2010
trollnystan said:
TheSolemnHypnotic said:
I'm sooooo going to regret this

I'm not gonna post my own picture, as I did it in the last thread and I can't be arsed even if I am one of the few females. But I wanted to tell you, oh hypnotic one, that you look adorable! =D
Thank you! XD I don't know about being "hypnotic" but thanks! :)

tokae

Mar 21, 2011
I don't have any new pics, but what-the-hell, I'll throw in a couple of old ones.

This first one is also the oldest, perhaps two years ago? Something like that.. Also the only existing pic of me in a suit.

This one is from last summer

Last one, was taken back in october I think..

Tensacloud

Jul 4, 2011
War Penguin said:
Yep, that's me... with a top hat... and a cane... and a Homestar Runner poster in the background... and a dumb ass smile, but what can you do about that?

Don't ask why I was doing this! It was for a friend! <.<
Is that a wig underneath the tophat or your real hair?

I don't have a pic of myself after sixth grade. I hate taking pictures.

steampunk42

Nov 18, 2009
lettucethesallad said:
I hate getting my picture taken, so on my entire computer I only foundone picture of myself, and that was taken by a friend when we went looking at a construction site for a school project back in may. The weather was shit, thus the horrible jacket. But yeah, that's pretty much me.

you look rather cute i think. sorry if that sounds totally totally creepy...but you do...and for the record...i love that jacket

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010

Whenever I can be arsed to fix my hair.
Maybe I should put up some pics on my tattoos?

..Yeah, gonna get done whenever I can be arsed with that as well.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
I used to have long hair, but had it cut for charity a few years ago so heres a set of before and after pictures.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Me in Rome earlier in the year.

Also, look how big this tree is. I'm six foot. It was bigger then the plane we took to Italy.

Tib088

Nov 28, 2009
I can't find any pictures with me in them, I'm always the drunk guy in the back ground :p. But, when one of these threads next appears, I promise to post one!