So whatcha look like Escapists?

Realitycrash

Dec 12, 2010
Is it just me or do you guys imagine everyone else you are talking with on the internet like...Generic-white?
I know we are all varied and some are even girls (GASP! Females on the interwebz!) but somehow everyone always looks the same in my mind.

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Me with long hair on my 16th (I think) birthday.
//a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/68133_10150356570460111_535045110_16046882_1094480_n.jpg]

Me with shorter hair and what seems to be a double chin at YoSushi. I don't really have a double chin.
Just be glad I didn't post my bathroom after said trip at YoSushi.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
SckizoBoy said:
Yeesh, the day I decide to post in the last photo thread that was started last month, this appears. Same photo, I'll 'inflict' it again.

Is that the record shelf you so comprehensively described in a thread a while back?

[http://img339.imageshack.us/i/11505144870674708805.jpg/]

This is the most photogenic one I could find. My hair is shorter now, and has a purple tinge. Not turning the light on in order to take a webcam photo, because I'm feeling poorly and probably looking it too.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
This one is from a few months ago so the fluffyness around my chin has grown since then....

.......into this

I honestly can't decide if I look better with it long or short :/

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
TimeLord said:
I look like this;

I DEMAND YOUR COAT!

Or an adress of a shop where I can order such a coat! My ol' duster got lost at a train station and since than my heart has an empty hole in it.

Wolf-AUS

Feb 13, 2010
Some good looking people out there escapists :D

Superior Mind said:
I look like my avatar minus the mask and balaclava.

Hang on, I do actually have a picture...

Nice BFB you warry bastard

Sunrider84 said:
Me, a few years ago. I have less hair now, somewhere in between a buzzcut and shaved nowadays.

I realize it's a shitty picture in terms of resolution and quality, but I'm pretty sure no one will comment on it anyway, so deal with it. =)
How's it feel to be wrong as all fuck? Why the buzz cut? Keep your hair as is mate. Shaving only works for a select few chromes domes (I've experienced it) and it does not suit most people, especially myself.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
meticadpa said:
Thundero13 said:
meticadpa said:

Hello.
You look really familiar, have you ever lived in Ireland?
Not that I'm aware of! But if I have an Irish doppelgänger, that's pretty cool.
Indeed you do
similar.squirrel said:
SckizoBoy said:
Yeesh, the day I decide to post in the last photo thread that was started last month, this appears. Same photo, I'll 'inflict' it again.

Is that the record shelf you so comprehensively described in a thread a while back?

This is the most photogenic one I could find. My hair is shorter now, and has a purple tinge. Not turning the light on in order to take a webcam photo, because I'm feeling poorly and probably looking it too.
You also look like a guy I know, and you apparently live in Ireland...

Jun 23, 2008
As I am ill with a persistent cold, I look like shit. I will spare you all the horror.

But I posted my grungy self during the last photo swap. Feel free to search for me there.

Oddly, I cleaned up since, before letting my mug go to pot, again.

238U.[footnote]In the event that Escapist requires me to view a commercial before getting a code, I will simply not post. Depending on the frequency, this may temper or cease my future participation in the Escapist community. Apologies in advance, if this policy prevents me from replying to you when it is proper to do so.[/footnote]

Xifel

Nov 28, 2007
I do not look this angry and/or badass anymore...

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
CommanderKirov said:
TimeLord said:
I look like this;

I DEMAND YOUR COAT!

Or an adress of a shop where I can order such a coat! My ol' duster got lost at a train station and since than my heart has an empty hole in it.
This is where I got it from, it's the only place you can buy this version of the coat. It's officially licensed by the BBC.

http://www.abbyshot.com/products/ps-tenth-doctor-who-coat.php

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
What! You all look so normal! You don't conform to the stereotypes of nerds at all!
AWAR said:
Except for this guy.

(What, he COULD actually be on the escapist)

Here's me, herpaderping as best I can.

Jackhorse

Jul 4, 2010
Hrmm. I've posted in one of these before and I remember the incredible effort to get the picture to work.
Not going to give you a pic but I'm a blond, seventeen year old mannish boy. My hair is medium-long and messy, covers my ears and the nape of my neck when it feels like, just stays in cows licks when it feels like being a dick. I've a softly pronounced jawline, soft chin and soft cheekbones, my eyes are a darkish blue, I usually wear glasses but occasionally wear contacts, the glasses make my eyes look smaller and I've been told I have beautiful anime eyes when I have my contacts in, doesn't help that my eyelashes are pretty damn long for a man. I've a widish mouth twisted into a wry smile right now, I also have a thinish nose with a funny bridge, a couple of people have said they'd love to have a nose like mine but I think it looks odd.
I've got a lean build, mostly skin and bone but I've got enough muscle that I get accused of showing off when I take my shirt off. My postures fairly good, I keep my chest open so it looks like my shoulders are wider than they are. I'm reasonably hairy for a seventeen year old everywhere except my legs where I'm full on caveman.

Writing all of that was less effort than figuring out how to get a pic up :)

Not-here-anymore

In brightest day...
Nov 18, 2009
Uriel-238 said:
238U.[footnote]In the event that Escapist requires me to view a commercial before getting a code, I will simply not post. Depending on the frequency, this may temper or cease my future participation in the Escapist community. Apologies in advance, if this policy prevents me from replying to you when it is proper to do so.[/footnote]
Are you copy-pasting that into every post you make? I approve of the non-aggressive stance you're taking!

As for pictures of me... To hell with it. There's one in my profile (though my hair's a fair bit shorter nowadays). I don't really do photos without some kind of 'image furniture' - something to distract from me - be it my bow, my dog, or my beard, whilst I still had that.
It's not that I dislike how I look, I just dislike how I look in photos.

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Thundero13 said:
meticadpa said:
Thundero13 said:
meticadpa said:

Hello.
You look really familiar, have you ever lived in Ireland?
Not that I'm aware of! But if I have an Irish doppelgänger, that's pretty cool.
Indeed you do
similar.squirrel said:
SckizoBoy said:

Sligo area, and I spent a few months in Cork. Doubt we've met, somehow.

You also look like a guy I know, and you apparently live in Ireland...

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
My hair isn't usually so poofy and my eyebrows aren't usually cocked up all high like that and I don't know why I kind of look like an asshole in the second picture, but that's what I generally look like...

*Wipes sweat off forehead* Whoo, really caught a break being at the bottom of the page.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
I don't have a picture so I suppose I will just have to describe myself... I am 6 foot 4 inches, have short red hair, Brown eyes... how else can I describe my face anyway? Fine, that's all I got.