So, you just found out you are Jesus...

NotYetForsaken

Power in Procedure
Sep 27, 2010
Merge our world and the worlds of fantasy together, and then give people the decision, which world will they spend all of eternity in?

TehAudioSurfer

May 25, 2010
Well run for president of course. I also would carve a smiley face on the moon and make Pluto a real planet.

Dr.Fantastic

Aug 27, 2010
Well I have a list for just such an occasion!
1.Bring Frosty Back to life(I MISS HIM SO MUCH!)
2.Make it rain Bacon
3.Make a shitload of oil
4.Team up with captain Planet to save the enviroment(Since I will keep making more oil, me and captain planet will team up lots of times)
5.Bring Marylin Monroe Back to life(She will be kept alive unless she doesnt want to live).
6.Find out what willis is talkin about!
7.Weed will be legalized
8.I will make more of the earth(I might have to ask dad though)
9.Solve world hunger
10.Kill all pedophiles
11.Terminate the Westbero Baptist Church
12.Make a movie
13.Make a videogame
14.Bring My Great Grandfather Back to life(I never met him, everyone said he was awesome)
15.Make sweet,sweet love to my english teacher(Im in 10th grade and she is BEUTIFUL!)
16.Find cure for all diseases
17.End Religion(Im sorry dad!)

D0WNT0WN

Sep 28, 2008
I would become a supervillian and give powers to five ordinary people and watch them progress as they learn to adapt their powers to their daily lives. I would bring them together through a series of tragadies and misadventures as they become stronger people.

Eventually I would reveal myself as the big baddie and they would have to band together to defeat me and my small group of henchmen who also have backstories but at the last minute I would reveal everything to them about who and what I am and why I have done what I have done. The group of people that I have bestowed powers apon will have to decide what to do with me, if they kill me I would just come back more powerful and if they inprison me I would simply escape and repeat the cycle every so often.

I like being the puppet master in these kind of things. I might even go into a long slumber and repeat the process when a wake like a real supervillian.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I would become the best party guest ever!
and get everyone plastered!
yeah I don't have many plans if I become jesus

Johnny Reb

Sep 12, 2010
well i'd probably go and do what Jesus did. you know do miracles, convert non-believers, die for the sins of the entire human race. don't want to let anybody down.

cannot_aim

Dec 18, 2008
Hey Catholic church I think you guys owe me some money...

After that I would become a super hero and dismantle all religions except the new one based around worshipping me.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
So, I am god? Nice.

Okay...so AFTER I explain this to my brother (who is a priest) and take a quick trip to the Vatican, I believe it's time to end all of the petty squabbles that are holding the world back in its development and definitely get on those people who claim they're killing in the name of ME.

Basically, if I was god and my normal self, I wouldn't be a very nice person. But if you tell me I'm Jesus, then I think I have to set a good standard. (I made a promise to myself about the power to save or destroy the world, and I think this falls under saving it.)

Tremore

Feb 7, 2011
Rally an army of brave christian soldiers and purge the world of all demons! For my birth was the second comming and so the demon army should not be far away...

as seen in that one American Dad episode!

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
Well, being a human being with power, I'd conquer the world.
<-- Pretty much sums it up..