So, you just found out you are Jesus...

neuromantic

May 4, 2009
Well, I'd be pretty annoyed, considering I'm pagan.

And I don't get on well with my dad to begin with.... knowing that, now, my dad is even LESS likely to answer my emails isn't exactly a step up in the world.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
I'd become the worlds most vocal atheist - just to screw with people.

itsnotyouitsme

Dec 27, 2008
Hermit myself in a mountain and obtain perfect harmony. Then probably realize that humanity as a whole does not deserve mercy and just send a plague of dragons at them.
Or build up a massive amount of perfect slaves by saving their lives and having them fully accept by will. Basically create angels on earth that will do my bidding.
Or create a new world that is like a sister to earth and put a select few into that world and see how long they can survive or if they can thrive. Me being one of them. Nothing but land and wild life. Beautiful.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
Well first off, i'd ask dad about that whole stake thing. I mean seriously, that was messed up.

Secondly, i'd likely improve myself abit. Hello stamina, glad to see you're making a comeback, its been a while.

Thirdly: "SHARKS WITH FRICKIN' LAZERS ON TOP OF THEIR FRICKIN' HEADS!"

Wolfboy0311

Apr 25, 2009
I'd go like the character Nicholas Cage played in that one movie (can't recall the name right now) where he can see a few minutes into the future, and gambles and wins a little bit here and there to avoid attention, but I'd probably secretly be a super hero AND super villain as well.
Sort of like this one manga my friend read about a boy who can make his imaginations real, and he uses this power to hunt demons. I'd probably do all of these.

neuromantic

May 4, 2009
After thinking about this for a bit, yeah, I'd pretty much attempt to become a superhero.. or villian, depending on what mood I'm in at any given moment.
I sure as hell aren't about to read through these last 5 pages but I'm betting I'm not the only one thinking it.

rutger5000

Oct 19, 2010
I think I know enough about history to know that there is no changing in human nature. So I wouldn't go for the whole I'm the Son of God thing. I would freeze time for and learn all the things I want to learn, and then wander the world leaving as much of an positive impact as I can. Maybe stabilize an African nation or two.

dkyros

Dec 11, 2008
I would create an immortal lot of super humans that could only be killed by each other through decapitation and if they killed they would gain all the power and experience of that immortal. Then I would get some popcorn and watch what happens from my flying nimbus. Also, I would stay the f**K away from anything cross shaped. If we don't learn from our history we are doomed to repeat it right?

EDIT: And Party with Charlie Sheen

conmag9

Aug 4, 2008
First? Clockwork fortress somewhere cozy in the Pacific. I've always wanted one of those.

Second? Hide it. Don't want it to be found.

Third? Use powers to determine best set of actions after it. I don't want my love of the dramatic screwing up everything. My only concession to that is the invisible clockwork fortress.

darkman80723

Jul 1, 2009
Kill myself because that whole "love thy neighbor as thyself" spew worked SOOOOOOOOOO well last time.

DarkSoldier84

Jul 8, 2010
I'm Jewish and I already look like Jesus, so I'm halfway there. If I had the powers ascribed to Him, I'd do my best to change the world through love, healing, and forgiveness. Should somebody draw a weapon upon me, I would turn it into a plowshare (and I'd have a secret laugh at the schmuck whose dinky pistol suddenly became a two-hundred pound farm implement in his hand).

Once the world is on a path to a new Golden Age, I'd appoint a trustworthy successor, remind everyone that I'm still watching, and then publicly ascend.

Wolfwind

May 28, 2008
I guess first thing I'd do is try to talk to god and have some questions answered.

Then... I'd go from there. But I suppose instinctively, I'd go the super hero route.

x-machina

Sep 14, 2010
Give myself a shit load of money, and thats all. I really dont want to be a god, I know I would abuse that power.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
Palademon said:
I'd become a super hero ofcourse!

But the Haruhi idea also interests me...
I WOULD like to have a club with a well endowed time traveller...

Shock and Awe

Winter is Coming
Sep 6, 2008
Assuming no divine repercussions? Send a message to all global scum to stop sum-like activities or die at the stroke of midnight in four days, and then execute.

After that probably have lots if fun with general shenanigans.