So you're a Daedra...

TheHij

Jul 22, 2009
Avykins said:
BrynThomas said:
Avykins said:
Daedra Lord of Over Sleeping. Hear my battle cry! "Just 5 minutes more zzzzz"
I read that first as Daedra lord of sleeping over. "I brought my toothbrush..."
*puts on deep scary voice* We can braid each others hair and talk about boys.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! SKULL FILLED PILLOW FIGHT!!!

G1eet

Mar 25, 2009
The Daedra Lord of Development Hell. Duke Nukem would be my first lieutenant, Gordon Freeman takes the helm of general of my army.

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
Daedra lord of side quests true evil if ever there was any now go fetch me 10 fish.

That One Six

Dec 14, 2008
In Oblivion or Morrowind - Daedra Lord of Yes I'll Resist Arrest! Guards just walk up to me about to say something when "For the last f*cking time, yes, I want to resist arrest! Now die quickly so I can get back to stealing all of this guys worldly possessions!"

OR

Daedra Lord of Randomnessitudeification. I believe that name sums it... oo, look! A bird!

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
Let's have Daedric Prince of Subversion. I'll have the powers of manipulation and lying any day

Maybe also the Daedric Prince of Vague But Awesome Powers. Just you try to defeat me when you can't even work out how to attack or defend against me!

Abedeus said:
Daedra of Things Stuck In A Drawer.

Cookie for the reference.
Terry Pratchet's Discworld? The Goddess of Things Stuck In Draws? I forget her name...

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
ThreeWords said:
Let's have Daedric Prince of Subversion. I'll have the powers of manipulation and lying any day

Maybe also the Daedric Prince of Vague But Awesome Powers. Just you try to defeat me when you can't even work out how to attack or defend against me!

Abedeus said:

Terry Pratchet's Discworld? The Goddess of Things Stuck In Draws? I forget her name...
Double ninja'd. Or triple, I can't remember.

ThreeWords

Feb 27, 2009
Abedeus said:
ThreeWords said:

Abedeus said:

Double ninja'd. Or triple, I can't remember.
Arg! I take I was right, though?

open trap

Feb 26, 2009
id be the lord of your mother (seriously thats what id be called every one would be mad when they herd my name)

open trap

Feb 26, 2009
Evil Scotsman said:
Link Kadeshi said:
Lord or Mountain Dew. I'd be whorshiped by EVERYONE!
Except me, as I have no idea what Mountain Dew is
And I'd be the Daedric Lord of Piss off, I'm busy
Mountain Dew is soda and many people say it lowers your sperm count so no i would not bow down to him

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
The Daedra lord of the Righteous Suppressed, who will one day bring the socially inept of the world to their deserved intellectual standing, who will scrap football and make dungeons and dragons a national sport, who will recycle all cigarettes into cigars and blend school bullies into protein shakes for the physically impaired.

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
Daerdric Lord of Werewolves. We shall each take turns to rip Robert Pattinson a new one, because werewolves are far superior to sparkly pansy gay boys with abnormally large canines.