So you're a ghost

DiMono

Mar 18, 2010
Now what? What do you do?

Personally, I spend my time knocking people's hats off their heads. Basically harmless, makes them confused, general fun all around.

Rose and Thorn

May 4, 2012
I would haunt the fuck out of all the people that bullied me in highschool....that or I would follow Winona Ryder around all day and live in her closet.

I could go to free concerts also!?! Travel the world for free!?!

Unless I was one of those spirits that is stuck inside a house or something. *sigh* I would probably be stuck inside of a house. I should start making plans to die inside Winona Ryders closet.

White Lightning

Feb 9, 2012
The absolute FIRST thing would be to watch my neighbor take a shower. After that run around causing all sorts of shenanigans.

Launcelot111

Jan 19, 2012
Can you possess people? I'd possess people. I'd also possess computers and pretty much recreate the plot of Ghost Writer in real life.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Peek on women 'til I got bored I guess?

Then I'd loiter around. Lollygagging. Screw with those bullshit mediums for a while maybe.
Because I'm pretty certain that, even if ghosts did exist, they aren't actually talking to ghosts.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
Coincidentally, Cyanide and Happiness made a strip of this subject today. :p

But yeah, I'd probably go around screwing with people. Maybe even fly around a bit as well.

Keoul

Apr 4, 2010
Become the best spy ever :D
Go to North Korea and find out what the hell they're doing there too O.O

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
I would travel the world doing the things I always wanted to do. Like go to Japan, Canada and the US.
But can I eat and drink in the Simpsons? If so I would love to eat a whole load of stuff. :D

After being pleased with myself I would say beam me up Scotty and ascend into Heaven. Why because I know I can!

BathorysGraveland

Dec 7, 2011
Just have some fun. Annoy people, spy on fine looking women, move stuff around in people's homes 'til they go mad (probably counts as annoying, I suppose), go and see all the great sights on Earth such as rainforests and deserts with no real threat of my safety nor financial issues, shit like that.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
scorptatious said:
Coincidentally, Cyanide and Happiness made a strip of this subject today. :p

But yeah, I'd probably go around screwing with people. Maybe even fly around a bit as well.
I think I might become a student ... of everything! What university could possibly stop me from learning when they don't even know I'm there? I could ponder life's mysteries, figure out the underlying causes of why I'm a ghost, and from there perhaps understand the limits of my interactions with the physical world (what can I do, how can I do it, and what are the repercussions for me doing it apart from the act itself?).

OT: Master my ghostly powers, and then zoom around the planet looking for stuff, and then helping people (I might, for example, sit in on a war meeting/mission briefing, then fly off ahead of them to make sure they are actually doing something properly, then help whichever side is right).

StormShaun

Feb 1, 2009
overpuce said:
I don't think they let the pervies like you up in heaven =P (Don't haunt me Shaun!)
Wait why am I classified as a perv now! And also...TOO LATE! I'll haunt you when you watch season three and hack into your computer so you see Yukari always!

Also.

what star would you possess anyway?

StormShaun

Feb 1, 2009
overpuce said:
I've always considered you a little pervy, I don't know why. It's just a characteristic I've made up for you in my mind. It's not bad. Just pervy like you'd make innuendos and such just to see peoples' reactions.

I would definitely possess Liam Neeson when he does Taken 2: The Takening! Maybe Michael Cera just to see what it would be like to be a geeky love idol (And be in Scott Pilgrim 2: The Pilgriming!). Possibly I would possess Ewe Boll and create a GOOD video game based movie.
How...wonderful. V_V'

I would watch them. Then I would proceed to dance on your grave. The dance depending on how good they would be.

I would take over...my corpse and then dance around the world in my skeleton.
What it would be funny.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Rose and Thorn said:
or I would follow Winona Ryder around all day and live in her closet.
What is your damage, Heather?

I'd probably haunt a few choice people, some into madness, others just to annoy, and a few to be helpful. I would also arrange to start in a Casper remake.

M0rp43vs

Most Refined Escapist
Jul 4, 2008
I don't know why no one has said this yet. I'd become the ultimate thief!
Who cares if I have no need for material possessions, I wouldn't mind phasing into the nearest electrical store and lifting the biggest, highest definition TV they have. Enter the bank and empty the account of corrupt evil businessman number84593. Hitch a ride to a convention in Japan, Pick up as much swag as my corporeal form can carry.
And if I get caught? I'd just phase out of jail. After haunting the inmates a few times.

My magnum opus? Steal as many amplifiers as I possibly can and stack them as high as I can, Plug in my Ibanez, turn them up to eleven and create a literal wall of sound to see face's melt.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
I'd pick a random kid and be his or her ghostly buddy for the rest of their life, then pick another one to do the same.

Well I think it's nice!