So you're a ghost

Heronblade

Apr 12, 2011
Depends on the limitations on what I can actually do. I'd be inclined to get something productive done if at all possible. There are a number of scientific endeavors for example that could use the perspective of someone with senses falling outside of the norm.

Failing that, I'd haunt the shit out of the world's dictators.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
I'd start haunting James Randi, of course. And if I can posses machinery, set myself up as the Omnissiah:

Toll the Great Bell Once!
Pull the Lever forward to engage the
Piston and Pump...
Toll the Great Bell Twice!
With push of Button fire the Engine
And spark Turbine into life...
Toll the Great Bell Thrice!
Sing Praise to the
God of All Machines

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Become the world's most prolific invisible gynecologist and proctologist.

What?

woodaba

May 31, 2011
"I'm going to haunt you, you son of a *****!"

+1 Influence for whoever gets the reference.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
See what humanity does till its all over, then explore the univerese.

While the Earth exists, I would see all the sights.

not_the_dm

Aug 5, 2009
I'd visit some generally unpleasant person, Mugabe or Phelps perhaps. Let them know that I'm there and then spin some story about being sent by Kára of the Valkyrja to convince them to change their ways and then be a general nuisance and irritation until they die. You know, things like uunplugging the mic everytime they go to speak, locking them in their home, setting fire to the records room, dropping pianos on family members. That sort of thng.

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
Da Orky Man said:
set myself up as the Omnissiah
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! *Decapitates with a Nemesis Force Sword*

OT: I'd go to Japan and possess a robot. Or become Cleverbot 2.0 and pass the Turning test, and install myself onto every machine ever and then pull a Skynet and take over the world and enslave what remains of humanity and declare myself the Omnissiah and spread across the galaxy and bring the humans with me and use them to interact with any other species that I find and then enslave them and take over their planet(s) and add their biological and technological distinctiveness to my own o.o

Erm... I'd probably just hang around with people I know IRL. And torture bullies.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I'd probably travel the world, either lending a helping hand... or scaring people who piss me off.

Surpheal

Jan 23, 2012
I would haunt the hell out of the Earth. I don't mean just playing around with peoples furniture when they are not looking, I mean Paranormal Activity level the only way I will stop haunting that place is if you tear it down, you will never have a good nights rest again. I will also take one or two things from the place I was haunting and just stockpile them, for giggles mainly. I would also search out any and all people who believe themselves to be psychic and drive them insane. So yeah, when I become a ghost, I'll just being preforming an entire earth tea-bagging.

The best part is that I would only be able to leave of my own accord. Being an american and all, we don't exorcise all that easily.

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
Free movies! I'd also check out some people in the shower or fucking, but I bet that would get old pretty quick. A masturbating female would be neat to see at least once. I'd also probably go to the library and poke my transparent head into the books and read. I'd also probably be the type of ghost who pointlessly rearranges silverware into odd patterns. I do that now.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
I'd choose one person, doesn't matter who (I'd probably go for a girl to be honest) and be karma for them. If they turn out to be a good person, all their enemies - from people who overtake them on the road to objectionable colleagues - would get their just desserts.

Or, if I was feeling particularly devious, I'd take it a step further and find someone who was wishing death on someone else and kill the other person. Now that would be a mind-opening experience. They'd think they discovered the power to kill people at will.

And along the way, of course I'd do the obvious things - unzipping flies, pressing numbers while people are trying to input a phone number or combination, etc.

Bloodtrozorx

Jan 23, 2012
So I get to do the classic haunted house shtick. Slam doors, creak floors, knock on walls, move objects and all that. Sweet.

MammothBlade

It's not that I LIKE you b-baka!
Oct 12, 2011
I'd be quite the perverted poltergeist, going anywhere I like, blowing up skirts, that sort of thing. I'd also play tricks on famous people... although that might be hard as ghosts tend to be bound to one particular area.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I'm dead?! Well crap. Oh well, TIME TO FUCK WITH PEOPLE'S HEADS! It'd be even better if I could go in/out of computers/the internet.