So you're feeling a little horny...

dead_rebel

Jan 13, 2010
Well you seem to be leading to cheating. I wouldn't do that so if there's no other option then just keep in control.

freakydan

Jan 28, 2010
So you're suggesting there will be a time when I'm uncontrollably horny, but can't really be bothered to engage in a little self love? I'm sorry, this concept is wholly foreign to me.

If we're talking "a little horny", and there's something preventing me from getting down and dirty with myself at that exact point in time, I do my best to put it out of my mind until I have some time alone.

Chuck-Lee-Campbell

Feb 7, 2011
RAKtheUndead said:
I do what lots of other "forever alone" types do - I think about it, but don't act upon it. I have a little bit of self-control, you know. And not all of us are lucky enough to have personalities that don't drive women away instantaneously.
Man you are so cool, can I touch you.

Zanakanishi

Apr 21, 2009
I would probably just wait till night, pop into town, look in one of the nightclubs and get some drunk tart to come back home with me to make happy time.

But why would I not want 1 hand happy time?

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
so, you're "a little horny", and your loved one is away and you don't want to masturbate

so you're asking if we'd cheat on our loved one because we're "a little horny"?

No, probably not unless I figured she was cheating on me.

I would however jerk off like a mighty stallion

snowpuppy

Feb 18, 2011
well as the "one hand happytime" is actualy a function humans were designed for( http://www.healthystrokes.com/mast.html ) i don't seewhats wrong with it.(note: i'm not advertising but this can help you stop some unhealthy practices) also it reduces the risk of prostate cancer as someone already stated i believe.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
Altorin said:
so, you're "a little horny", and your loved one is away and you don't want to masturbate

so you're asking if we'd cheat on our loved one because we're "a little horny"?

No, probably not unless I figured she was cheating on me.

I would however jerk off like a mighty stallion
How mighty a stallion are we talking here?

sam42ification

Nov 11, 2010
ronnom 666 said:
How about 2 handed happy time? Is that still in?
Yes when it comes down to it more hands the better. I've many fantasies about just a tone of hands.

If i can't touch myself then i guess i would try and ignore it. Like if people were around then i would think about whatever i'm doing and hope that it will go away. Seriously though when can't you touch your self? I can think of millions of ways i can touch myself even when people are around. Actually i'm quiet good at it.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Wow, I'm surprised no one has posted this video. The subject matter was mentioned though.

Billy Joel FTW

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
Redlin5 said:
FrostyChick said:
I would give in and play with myself...
I don't have very good self control.

[sub][sub]noted... XP[/sub][/sub]

OT: I have sufficient Pokemon willpower to pass through the urges as they come and go.
I laughed so hard at this, simply beacause if I am in a situation where "just fap" isn't the answer, I whip out the DS and play Pokemon. I forget about it in 1 minute flat once I start RNGing or EV training.
Thus my answer to OP's question is: I play Pokemon

Russian_Assassin

Apr 24, 2008
There are no other options! You either fuck, or wank or do nothing! What else can I do? Fantasize about cake? Dry hump a chair? WHAT?!