So you've died...

Rune342

Aug 26, 2008
First, I'm an organ donor so all my important bits will be taken out for that. Then I'd like to be cremated, with the ashes mixed with some jewelry. That way I could still be close to my family, even after death.

BrionJames

Jul 8, 2009
I'd be cremated preferably and then all my friends and family would have a party about me passing on to the next world. One of the coolest things I've ever seen written on a gravestone was a picture of a old west gunfighters headstone which was "Here lies (don't remember the name), He never killed anyone that didn't need killin'"

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
TrilbyWill said:
V's from V for Vendetta.
because quite frankly, if you'll excuse my french, fuck parliament.
I hope you're being really sarcastic, because you pretty sure you just misunderstood the entire moral ambiguity that graphic novel spent it's entire length setting up.
Guess what? Without a government, there is anarchy. With anarchy, all that can happen is the eventual tipping of the scales into the favour of someone. You can't have everyone balanced in one state of power forever, eventually someone comes out on top. Then it's just a Tyrannical Society, instead of a Totalitarian one.

Not to mention it'd just be the 7/7 bombings again. Been there, done that.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I want my tombstone to read
"Continue...?
Retry
End"

EDIT: Or alternatively: "Press any key to continue."

May 29, 2011
I've told all my friends and family that they are to get to the biggest cliff they can, put explosives in the container where my ashes are and hit it off with a baseball bat so the hit triggers an explosion 3 seconds later.

At the funeral the only thing served will be a huge cake with "still alive" repeating endlessly in the backround.

On my tombstone it will say: being alive is so last year.

Ungenericteen

Feb 1, 2010
I want my head stone to say "he lived like he died, in the moment screaming, last words 'It seemed like a good idea at the time' Ug lastname friend lover, gamer, idiot"

PleasantAsAHeadcrab

Jan 22, 2011
Even though when my best friend and I were twelve, she promised me a Viking funeral if I died first, these days I think I want to be launched into space.
Though I'll still want some sort of grave-marking-thing just for the sake of keeping a record, and it'd say something along the lines of 'She died as she lived, among the stars', because I've always been kind of an astronomy nerd, which has culminated in me writing an increasingly elaborate sci-fi adventure at the moment.
As for music, I'd want New Orleans-ish jazz, to set the mood for after my funeral since I'll insist on everyone getting drunk and having a good time in my honor.

Neo10101

Sep 7, 2009
I plan to be cremated and my ashes to be put into a large hourglass. After death I will become the embodiment of time.

aksel

Nov 18, 2009
I would like to not be remembered by my browsing history.
I'd like for my body to be cremated.
My left hand would not be cremated, but instead be buried in a graveyard, but in secret. The headstone would be a hollow rock, with a note in it, that would say "Low five!"

While my ashes would be strewn off a mountain on a windy day, and be blown into the face of a loved one, Donny style, Semi-Multicoloured Caucasian by Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band would play.

EDIT: At the wake, there would be beer and a buffet. The music playing would be Trout Mask Replica, by Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band.

Megawat22

Aug 7, 2010
PleasantAsAHeadcrab said:
Even though when my best friend and I were twelve, she promised me a Viking funeral if I died first, these days I think I want to be launched into space.
Why not have a space Viking funeral? Strap you to the outside of the rocket and have some way of the ship going up in flames as it leaves orbit!

As for me, I want my femur to be removed and then cremated. I then request that David Cameron be brutally bludgeoned to death by my femur and provided there's anything left of the femur to work with, rammed painfully up Nick Clegg's bum.
My ashes shall be thrown off the Grand Canyon, or if no one is willing to travel that far, thrown into the face of a smelly hippy so he'll take a damn shower.

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
I think should float as a pod in space, my body persevred for all time, because theres no water in space lol.

6unn3r

Aug 12, 2008
aksel said:
I would like to not be remembered by my browsing history.
There should be a clause you can put into a will to have some annonymous Agent 47 style PC hitman, come round to your house and rigurously scrub your hard drive and browser history clean without your mother/girlfriend/grandmother finding out what kind of weird stuff you were really into.

gjkdioepppp

Dec 7, 2008
I would have myself cremated, and my ashes would be injected into the bloodstream of an infant.

Monkey lord

Jun 25, 2011
I want to be launched into the atmosphere by a space probe
while this song is beaing played: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPx-nUqLMtc&feature=related

Sticky Squid

Dec 30, 2010
Hopefully I'd have left a detailed set of notes so my best friend could send messages and update facebook to creep everybody out.

Ulfserker5

May 4, 2011
I'd like my funeral to be something simple. All my friends and family all sombre and sad at my death, gathered together to watch me be put in a glorified box in the ground. And just as their about to put me down for the dirt nap, BAM!. A hidden spring or some set of hidden animatronics to cause my corpse to bust out of my coffin, moaning and groaning like a zombie. At the same time a cache of hidden flash bangs and smoke bombs, triggering the small legion of actor's I paid in advance to dress like zombies and spring from spring from spider holes in the ground to attack everyone at my funeral. All the while having a siren blaring in the back ground

"THIS IS A ZOMBIE ATTACK!THIS IS A ZOMBIE ATTACK!THIS IS A ZOMBIE ATTACK AND NOT SOME HORRID PRANK BY A DEAD ASSHOLE!I REPEAT A ZOMBIE ATTACK, NOT A PRANK!"

By the time the all the panic and the hysteria settle down from all this they will unveil my tombstone. A simple of bust of my head, laughing my ass off at them. With these simple words

"I couldn't help myself.....I'm... not sorry and this is being uploaded to youtube as we speak."

And thus I will never be forgotten and then I'll be immortal. The only downside is that I can only do this once...*sigh