Some good music.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
If your heart doesn't break hearing this, die in a fire, and pray that any who mourn you have the soul you lack earn their place in heaven.

Offworlder

Elite Member
Jan 31, 2021
Country
Australia
Am partial to a bit of Larger than Life, and know other instrument users who still carry the torch for the track to this day as it a banger on an acoustic lol šŸ˜‰šŸ‘Š

(Don't ask why they look like they were just delivered on the matrix shopping floor tho)

-

This voice sounds like the Anthony guy I keep forgetting last name of when trying to find their music. The Johnsons? Was attacked by some scandal-ridden homophobic south African music stars at one point, also can't recall their name but were on a ubisoft in-game soundtrack, wtf...ah, websearch just informed they're Anohni and the Johnsons after some name changing occured.

-

Faithless been listening to on more appreciated level, the reverence album is timeless but gets overlooked cause their most famous sound was literally the last 2 minutes of a moody atmospheric 8-9 minute journey so they were just seen as that club sound. But they're so much more than that.

Some wisdom from Baseball Cap

Don't know who the fck Angeline is but she (allegedly) been places you never been.

Uh, opera, why not.

The full length track no radio would ever have played. Bastards.

One of my favs from this era of dance music. Fucking great song.

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
I had "Hey Ya" stuck in my head and had to listen to it this morning. Not that one though... this one.
And somehow in an entertainment news report yesterday, there was a story about an Oasis reunion. And that led to me getting their cover of Quiet Riot's "Cum on Feel the Noize" stuck in my head. I was initially pretty happy that The Blanks managed to replace that.