Some good music.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
Just because I'm older and wallowing in the music of my youth.
Ah, a noble passtime to be sure! Nothing like cracking open a beer and shedding a nostalgic tear for the days of your youth.

Not so much what I was listening to at the time, but it's a bit different to the usual metal or hard techno that I post:

Last edited:

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales

She's a lot of things to a lot of people. But the one thing we can agree on is, without a doubt, she's a...*checks notes* Zorement? A Zorement. 🤨

-

Last edited:

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
I don’t listen to much modern pop rock but thought this highly listenable-

This piano cover of a popular pop song from Japan a few years back reminds me of something that could be in a Final Fantasy game; maybe playing in some village inn or something -

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada
They played this song on radio once two bloody weeks ago and it's been stuck in my head ever since:

What I'm curious about is why doesn't she want him? She says she still loves him and the 5 years they were together were great, but she basically is going to leave him for no reason. I don't get it.

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
They played this song on radio once two bloody weeks ago and it's been stuck in my head ever since:

What I'm curious about is why doesn't she want him? She says she still loves him and the 5 years they were together were great, but she basically is going to leave him for no reason. I don't get it.
Not music, but related

Reactions: RhombusHatesYou

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
She goes from having heard the Halo theme once, to an on-the-spot piano arrangement of it. I swear, there's not enough talent in the world to go around, and it's not fair. The green-eyed monster in me quietly hates people like this woman. If I could do this, play majestically and flawlessly by ear, I would literally do nothing else. I'd have to be fed through a tube because I couldn't be bothered to eat, and I'd take coffee intravenously so I could be awake 24/7 just to play.

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Yet another talented sonuvabitch I wish would die in a fire so I could usurp his powers via the dark arts...

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Man, forgot beatboxing tournaments were a thing, and are still going on. Could really do with a different presenter who doesn't sound like the failed MC character from People Just Do Nothing though.

However, the real highlight is this random hyper-gurning audience guy.

Screenshot_2022-07-10-17-22-52-07_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

I want whatever he is so clearly on.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

Sweeping score based on Earthsea novels? Whatevs. If you call your genre "dungeon synth" then it does invite curiosity a tad. ("Dungeon-step" soon to come?)

Last edited:

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
A couple of songs that haunt me from time to time. SubtractiveLAD is an artist that works in many colors, painting with a fine brush one moment, and his fingers the next, often in the same track. I always come back to him.

Reactions: Zykon TheLich