Some good music.

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Had a live pearl jam album when young and without access to any internet, had no idea what they were singing but liked it anyway. And now thanks to Postmodern jukeybox I can finally understand what that last song was about, cheers!

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
Plaid is one of my favorite groups, and this is one of my favorite songs from them. It has a lengthy +5 minute start which, while not terrible, doesn't even begin to hint at the brilliance that is its +2 minute finale, so I timestamped the video.

And here are a few gems from a duo by the name of Bullitnuts. They released only 3 albums in the late '90s before disbanding. Shame, because they flew under the radar for their short stint and were mostly only discovered by listeners after they'd split. It's like soul meets drum n' bass meets smoky lounge jazz meets, I dunno, whatever they were feeling that day; either way, it's all chill.

Drathnoxis

Became a mass murderer for your sake
Legacy
Sep 23, 2010
Just off-screen
Country
Canada

Good ol' Leekspin. This is one of my favorite songs ever even though I don't speak the language.

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016

theStart, from the singer of Human Waste Project. I never got round to following up on theStart after the end of HWP as they never really made it big enough to get hold of easily, but they're on Spotify now.