Someone Has to Go

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
Hmmm...what will they do with the subject I wonder? Would I risk a total ass hat being paraded about as the pinnacle of humanity? Seeing as I can't count on the aliens to do anything worthwhile or constructive with our representative, I'll go with a safe option.

Why not the Dalai Lama? He seems like a decent person with balanced beliefs. Should things take a turn for the worse I bet he could endure and die with dignity.

Mar 30, 2010
Kirkby said:
Id tell them to fly around Sunderland and take there pick
Less Mackems we have around the better = P
(In case u cant guess im a geordie)
(In case your from any where but England they are basically two cities that dislike each other)
See, I was gonna suggest the whole of So Solid Crew, but I like your idea better!

Beefcakes

Pants Lord of Vodka
Aug 11, 2008
Someone on death row, or someone whose very likely to die in a short amount of time
No use in wasting a life
Even though we aren't sure if the Aliens would kill him/her
Oh wells

Kirkby

May 3, 2010
Grouchy Imp said:
Kirkby said:
(In case your from any where but England they are basically two cities that dislike each other)
See, I was gonna suggest the whole of So Solid Crew, but I like your idea better!
Oooo so solid crew is tempting...
Are we sure they only want the one person? Maybe they would like extras

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Sneaklemming said:
Thats easy. I hold a lottery and everyone who wishes to go must buy a ticket.

Makes millions you would.

You know people are crazy and would want to go?
You're a genius.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I'd give them Justin Beiber, and say "He's young and people love him and his bodily changes will be kicking in soon-ish, we hope. So, go nuts!"

Calumon: We wish Mr Beiber the best, and that he doesn't get trampled by Stupid Fangirls.

Mar 30, 2010
Kirkby said:
Grouchy Imp said:
Kirkby said:
Oooo so solid crew is tempting...
Are we sure they only want the one person? Maybe they would like extras
Having spares couldn't hurt, after all the different 'things' could easily end up breaking their first specimen. It'd almost be rude to provide them with only one victim. Sorry, sorry - subject, not victim. - Edited

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Blatherscythe said:
crimson5pheonix said:
marter said:
I'll give them someone who is dead. You said health doesn't matter, right?

If they can't be dead, I'd give them Bin Laden, just so I can find out where he's been hiding all along.
"News update, Bin Laden was working at a Foot Locker in Idaho."
Oh crap, a profession thread derailer! Silliness aside, WHAT? And the US still couldn't find him, wait it's brilliant! He's hiding on enemy soil while his enemies are still looking for him in mountain caves. Looks like his government training really paid off. Sarcasam and joking aside, what relevance does this have with the original topic?
It doesn't, it's just a continuation of somebody's statement.

arsenicCatnip

Jan 2, 2010
There are too many choices. Ugh. Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, the Octomom, and that Kate ***** from Kate Plus Eight all make the top of my list...

quiet_samurai

Apr 24, 2009
We have to let a highly advanced alien race study one of us or they klll us.... and you guys wanna send the biggest douchbags on the planet as an example??

This is why none of you will run things....

I would send the most intelligent and sexually attractive female we have. Her sacrifice will be for the good of mankind, and it would give them a pretty good impression of us.

Kpt._Rob

Travelling Mushishi
Apr 22, 2009
Goodbye Mrs. Palin. Maybe she can try shooting wolves from a UFO for a change?