Someone Sent Us a Mysterious Package

Jonci

Sep 15, 2009
Well I want to believe it is Fallout, considering that the movie has a lot of pictures of atoms and splitting uranium to nuclear yield. But most of it is kinda odd. I don't know how a baseball field and JFK would have to do with Fallout, especially New Vegas.

By the way, if you haven't noticed yet, you can turn the knob on the TV to make the picture clear. I went through a loop before noticing that.

EDIT: Okay, it came to be that baseball could just mean "game".

ThatsBitch3n

Mar 25, 2009
cheywoodward said:
According to IGN the website is registered to activision and the clues point towards either Singularity or the new COD. I personally think the evidence is overwhelmingly in favor of Singularity but if you wan't to find out more go to: http://ps3.ign.com/articles/108/1081856p1.html
EDIT-Yeah. This looks like New Vegas.

Ren3004

In an unsuspicious cabin
Jul 22, 2009
SeanTheSheep said:
I send you cookies and ponies!
They just aren't always in one piece...
Damn, you stole my joke. I'll have to use an outdated one.

So, this should be a marketing stunt for Dante's Inferno 2?

EDIT: I couldn't load that site for some reason.

Deef

Mar 11, 2009
Maybe it has something to do with the whole Black Ops thing they want to do with call of duty now.

Or Alpha Protocol. That would make sense too.

Gladion

Jan 19, 2009
A baseball turning into our planet...? Very weird, I like that. I'll keep my eye on this. :)

Jul 11, 2008
NotAPie said:
I'm going with Fallout, as stupid as it sounds I remember reading about New Vegas being about a package or something like that.
I know it sounds stupid but shut up okay?
ALRIGHT ************?
bethesda have already denied involvement

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
Kron_the_mad said:
NotAPie said:
I'm going with Fallout, as stupid as it sounds I remember reading about New Vegas being about a package or something like that.
I know it sounds stupid but shut up okay?
ALRIGHT ************?
bethesda have already denied involvement
Well then I am not interested in this anymore and it's all your fault.
I'm going to cry SOOOOOO hard.

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
SteelStallion said:
I don't know if anyone else noticed this, but go to the site and check the TV set; there's a picture of late president John F. Kennedy. The television set itself seems to be from Kennedy's time as well, so we can assume that what ever game this is, it takes place in the 60s.

The fact that it was sent out to high profile Call Of Duty fans leads us to believe that it's a new CoD title.

Takes place in the 60s? Call Of Duty title?

I'm calling it now: Call Of Duty: Vietnam.

The only thing that doesn't add up is the Uranium/Nuclear weapon references... uh... re imagining of the Vietnam war?
Bay of Pigs? Kennedy assassination? Vietnam? Cuban missile crisis? Of course theres the whole conspiracy angle too... :)

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
Jroo wuz heer said:
I went to the sight and all it was is a black page
2 blue blobs right? youve got to wait for it focus
dont watch it though, makes your eyes hurt
OT: could be singularity

A third, and extremely likely alternative has been pointed out by Dane in the comments. It?s possible, as he suggests, that this is for the upcoming game Singularity. A quick Wikipedia read on the game says it?s based around the Cold War and involves a nuclear incident occurring on an isolated island, so the connection to John Kennedy and the Cuban Missile Crisis makes sense. And get this, it?s being published by Activision. If you read his comments, he also suggests the red lights on the TV read R ? A ? I ? S, which would be another reference to the game, but I can?t really confirm that. So, I?ll put it at 1-2-1 in favor of Call of Duty, but this definitely tightens up the race. The only real beef I have with this newest guess is the fact it was sent to Call of Duty fans. So, I guess we?ll have to wait and see what this site is really about.
Source: http://www.movieviral.com/2010/04/05/gknova6-viral-site-for-unknown-game/

ultimateownage

This name was cool in 2008.
Feb 11, 2009
I checked the video and I think the images in the t.v will give us a lot of clues, it's also REALLY creepy.

Jroo wuz heer

Apr 1, 2010
vaderaider said:
Jroo wuz heer said:
I went to the sight and all it was is a black page
Same here, only I get a random blue light in the middle of the screen.
i dont even get that.

maybe they killed the site.
I thought the 6 in the url looked weird, then I thought "Oh the surrilic alphabet has a letter that looks like a 6 that doesnt curve down at the top!"
but then I typed a regular 6 and it looked the same.
nova is latin for new maybe the gk stands for something.
Oh! Wait! mod. warfare two was the 6th installment in cod, maybe theyre makin a 3rd mod warfare