Sony: Big Titles Coming to PSP This Year

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
Pendragon9 said:
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Alright, Dyer, shut the fuck up. Nobody likes you or Sony anymore.
Thank you Mr. Troll. Now I believe your bridge is getting cold. Please gtfo ASAP.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the Armored Core remakes coming out. The PSP style controls will be weird to adapt to, but I'll adjust.
The controls aren't actually that bad, they are quite functional. Armored Core 3 portable and Silent line portable both use the exact same control scheme and it's really easy to get used to. Great thing is you can import your AC3 save into SL. And they announced Last Raven not too long ago, AC really works better than I expected it to.

The only major downer is that so far they are only digital distribution games, can't get a UMD copy....but if you got a big enough memory stick it sin't much of a problem.

Pendragon9

Apr 26, 2009
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Pendragon9 said:
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Thank you Mr. Troll. Now I believe your bridge is getting cold. Please gtfo ASAP.
Um, excuse me? I'm stating a fact: When it comes to Public Image, nobody likes Sony.
I like them, so you're automatically wrong. :D

(a little grammar tip for you: next time, say "not alot of people like you anymore". That way, it's more accurate. Because making random untrue facts up makes you look like a jackass. ;) )

UAProxy

Sep 11, 2009
I misread the title of this headline as "Big Titties Coming to PSP This Year".

Now was it because of the small font or something more freudian? Either way, I blame Roman.

Pingieking

Sep 19, 2009
Ursus Astrorum said:
I misread the title of this headline as "Big Titties Coming to PSP This Year".
Dead or Alive Paradise is coming to PSP this year. So technically your misreading was still correct.
This will probably be the year where I actually shell out some good money on PSP games. VC2, P3P, God Eater are all must buys (for any other PSP owner, Peace Walker would be included, but I don't play MGS games). Along with whatever else that is unannounced so far.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Am I the only one who misread the title as "Big tits coming to PSP"?

Flare Phoenix

Dec 18, 2009
I prefer the original PSP purely because there are some games that don't get released down here in Australia. I wouldn't be able to port them over from America if downloading them was the only option. I like having the option to both download games, and buy them in stores.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
There's a few PSP games I really want (Soul Calibur, Motostorm, Final Fantasy Tactics, Disgaea, Wipeout), it's just the price of the PSPgo and the games that have held me back. If they announce a price cut then I'll surely be interested.

Bloody Crimson

Sep 3, 2009
Sounds nice, though I'd have to see what these new games are. The games I want came out years ago but I am really psyched about getting.

Bloody Crimson

Sep 3, 2009
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Pendragon9 said:
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Um, excuse me? I'm stating a fact: When it comes to Public Image, nobody likes Sony.
Tell that to everyone on Playstation.com forums. I'm sure they hate Sony. *chuckle*

AceDiamond

Jul 7, 2008
Bloody Crimson said:
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Pendragon9 said:
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Tell that to everyone on Playstation.com forums. I'm sure they hate Sony. *chuckle*
Fanboys are not an accurate representation.

pneuma08

Gaming Connoisseur
Sep 10, 2008
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Pendragon9 said:
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Sony's actually getting a lot of good press recently surrounding the PS3 (see also: Mr. Funk with regards to Kevin Butler). The PSP less so, but it still remains popular (from what I've seen, oddly enough, parents buy them for their young kids).

OP: Odd that they claim that the problem with the PSP Go is lack of information. It's the only system that I've had people get less interested in the more I explain about it, mostly because of the download only thing. It's basically the middle finger to existing customers, not to mention not everyone has wireless internet available at home.

Even if the PSP Go is the wave of the future (and I certainly hope it isn't) then the it's ahead of its time.

(Minor edits for clarity.)

xyrafhoan

Jan 11, 2010
pantsoffdanceoff said:
Fuck all that, the most important thing coming out:

PERSONA 3 PORTABLE! (I am buying a PSP (not a PSP GO becuase I, for one, have brain cells) in July for that specifically)
I wish they hadn't remade Persona 3 before Persona 2 Innocent Sin/Eternal Punishment, but it is a title that I'm looking forward to if only because SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS SOCIAL LINKS. However, the remake of the first Persona game was my driving reason to buy a PSP, as well as the downloadable PS1 games and mp3 player functionality. My edition also happened to come with Assassin's Creed but I'm not really a fan of those types of games... Still, the PSP games rack always looks so barren compared to the DS shelf and aside from remakes of old games, I have no idea of what to buy for my PSP.

On a side note, my Assassin's Creed edition PSP is white and sparkles in the sun. They might as well call it the Twilight bundle.

Bloody Crimson

Sep 3, 2009
AceDiamond said:
Bloody Crimson said:
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Pendragon9 said:
Pyromaniac1337 said:
Fanboys are not an accurate representation.
Oh gee, thanks for ripping through my argument...-_-""" Well fanboys make up alot of Sony fans.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
I'm guessing Patapon 3. Patapon is one of the good PSP exclusives from what I've heard.