Sony: ICO/Colossus Collection Includes "Amazing Bonus Content"

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
oh HELL YES Im soo glad I got a PS3 I can FIANLLY see what all the fuss over SOTC was about

unfortunatley I may not be all that impressed due to the hype...but its more than worth a shot

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
Haha, my dad and I were talking about how awesome a redone version of Ico would be around the start of the year, and we saw the first news article about a week later.

It's been on our want list ever since. :p

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
Damn deceptive article image made me think that they were including more colossi...

roostuf

Dec 29, 2009
This is the only reason why i want a fucking ps3!

Please Please let the collectors addition come out on pc! Pleasssszzzz....

roostuf

Dec 29, 2009
SpaceBat said:
article said:
Both ICO and Shadow of the Colossus have been "re-mastered to support full 1080p HD resolution for a stunning, razor-sharp presentation, as well as full stereoscopic 3D support to bring the games to life in a brand new dimension."

Likewise, each game now features 7.1 surround sound, and the entire package fits on a single PlayStation 3-compatible Blu-Ray disc. For $40, that's a pretty solid investment, particularly if you missed the two games when they were first released on the PlayStation 2.
Holy shit. I am definitely buying this on release date.

GaltarDude1138 said:
Good god, must I continually use this?

Truer words have never been spoken.
JUST TAKE THE FUCKING MONEY OUT OF MY WALLET AND KEEP THE CHANGE!

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
Been looking at this for a while it certainly sounds good but I dont think I will be purchasing these games again when my ps2 copies still work fine (especially as I am really tight on money and time atm), that being said hope they get the sales they deserve in this release and for all of you who have only experienced Shadow of the Colossus you are in for a treat with Ico.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Bloodstain said:
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make that Collection for computer as well.
Pleeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash.

I don't own a PS3 and I don't plan on buying one.
Seconded, would really love to see this on the PC... can't be arsed to buy a PS3 (and renting it is quite expensive and unreliable) and these titles are too epic for PC gamers to miss out on :(