Sony Press Conference.

Pedro The Hutt

Apr 1, 2009
You'd think they'd learn to stop recycling Nintendo's ideas and then having the balls to call them original ideas of their own that'll push gaming to new heights.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Luthir Fontaine said:
Watched it ...it was alright, good games like the space hawk, dust, sly

But the move games were laughable at best and the vita is first a dumb name second not very exciting ....
I just think its a pretentious name. "Life"? Really? There's gotta be more to vita!!

Luthir Fontaine

Oct 16, 2010
Abandon4093 said:
Pedro The Hutt said:
You'd think they'd learn to stop recycling Nintendo's ideas and then having the balls to call them original ideas of their own that'll push gaming to new heights.
What?

The multitouch? Nintendo just had standard touch screen.

I can't think of anything else.
I dont know...the move itself looks like a wii with a lolipop

Legendairy314

Aug 26, 2010
All in all it was pretty good. Didn't have the same highs or lows as Microsoft and was more consistent. PSVita looks good but at a console price it's gonna be a tough purchase. All right Nintendo, your move.

GrimHeaper

Jun 1, 2010
coolkirb said:
Abandon4093 said:
coolkirb said:
Abandon4093 said:
coolkirb said:
I hve no faith in soney producing a good handheld, the psp was a complete failure and thus they have no cred with me
Personally. I think the Vita looks a lot better than the 3ds.

But try telling that to the rabid Ninfans.
Kopikatsu said:
Korten12 said:
Cole in Street Fighter X Tekken... Hmm... :D
I can see where your comeing from but its just I remember when the DS and PSP launhed everyone was saying the psp was a lot better and calling the death of the DS so I guess I have adapted a wait and see aproach
In all fairness, that wasn't the PSP's fault in of itself.

It was the distinct lack of games for it.

Also rabid nintenfans.
at anyrate soney seems more prepared for what their getting into so it should be interesting how round 2 turns out, espcially if nintendo anounces a lot of quality 3ds games tommorow
They have a bunch already.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_3DS_games
and that is not all of them a Kirby game is coming out.

cptawesome

Nov 2, 2009
The 3d tv is crazy cool if it works right (seriously, what kind if black demon voodoo magic is that?). Uncharted looks great, but the gameplay demo was really lackluster (this, ladies and gentlemen, is really bad water physics) Bioshock Infinite BLEW MY MIND and the vita looks extremely unneccessary. I was pleasantly suprised by the price though :)

Although, that's because im only getting the wifi version. Seriously sony? You're going with at&t for your big giant handheld? WTF?!?! And i know im not the only one thinking that if the sudden onslaught of booing is anything to go by.

Trishbot

May 10, 2011
I actually got turned OFF of 3D with Sony's conference trying to shove it down my throat like my mom forcing me to eat steamed spinach. Same with Move. Every time they mentioned a game would support 3D and Move, I groaned. Thankfully, it's all pretty much optional, but it still bothers me when Sony is pushing something less than 1% of gamers have so hard that it bleeds into the quality of other games (those resources spent on Move for Bioshock Infinite could be better spent elsewhere, Haze won't suddenly become better with 3D, and I'm still upset "Move" support for Heavy Rain killed the game's planned DLC).

Still, Uncharted 3 looks good, and the Vita was a nice success (though 250 U.S. dollars = 152.905199 British pounds; Europe is getting screwed SO hard...), and they have some nice exclusives I might be interested in, but nothing that made my jaw drop.

PortalThinker113

Jul 13, 2010
A question- was I the only one who noticed some very conspicuous logos for games they haven't announced yet on the wall o' logos they put up during the Move presentation? The one that immediately jumps to mind is the large one near the top:

Except, it was in GOLD. Bright, shiny gold. Is PS3 getting a port of Goldeneye??? I want answers, Sony!