Sony Wants To Know About Your First Kiss

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
Not G. Ivingname said:
I assume future questions will include...

What restraunte did you go to on your first date?

Are you trying to get your significant other to play your PS3?

Did you "do it" in the same room as your PS3?

Would you sell your soul to us if we promised you a cookie?
Yep, I agree. I smell EVIL intentions, muhahahahahah love in the air!

Deadpool062

Jul 9, 2008
ForgottenPr0digy said:
we all know the Girls love the ps triple.
Yea... There are no girls who play videogames that have a 360 at my school... its all PS3. Also they tend to be noobs. "Oh so you like MW2? whats your favorite weapon?" "That full auto shotgun thingie" "...right"

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
I will say this for Sony; whatever it is they have in mind, they like to educate themselves on something before going through with it. :D

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Ploppy said:
Then don't take the survey. So long as it's optional, let them ask whatever the damn hell they like. If I don't think it's appropriate, I don't have to answer the survey. It's that simple. I don't see why this is problematic.
Take a chill pill and calm down. I am stating my opinion and there's no reason to be so snappy. Just because you have no problem with them getting personal questions with their gamers doesn't mean we should all smile and go "lets answer the survey!"

I do not believe companies should get so personal with their customers's lives. If you're fine with that, fine by me. But don't start snapping at people for being uncomfortable about the idea.

Alright? Lets relax here and move on.

EDIT: Also I apologize if this post seems rude, I'm not in the mood for this sort of thing today. My bad if I came off too strong.

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
I shan't answer those questions. My life is my own.

THEY CAN TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT THEY CAN NEVER TAKE

OUR FREEDOM!!!

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
This is really strange. Why do they suddenly want to know all this info? Very very suspicious......I've got my eye on you Sony

Blair Bennett

Jan 25, 2008
Based on the available options, it seems as if determining the number of people who have unhealthy addictions to gaming is as easy as counting how many surveys were actually filled out.

Sheinen

Apr 22, 2009
Seem's to me that the team writing this survey are marketers and therefore enormous dorktards. One of them probably just ended a date early by mouth-farting about Zelda all through the salad and is looking for confirmation that he's not alone.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
Orcus_35 said:
That's a Privacy violation if you ask me... and that's where sites like Facebook and Twitter enters, cause they sell your informations to them.
How? You don't have to answer, you can just ignore it.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
That does sound really weird. Does anyone treat their ps3 like some secret gay lover that needs to be hidden in the closet.

What is it for? I imagine another one of Sony?s lame PR dbag statement like ?PS3 owners have more of a life than 360 owners.? Look out for that bit of flamebait to show up on the news feed here. To be closely followed by MS issuing an equally dbag statement like ?there?s a good reason gamers spend more time with their 360.?

darth gditch

Dark Gamer of the Sith
Jun 3, 2009
.....Thought Police!!!!

Now that that is out of my system: interesting.....I'm not sure what the value of this information is from a marketing standpoint, but who knows.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Well okay, let me answer that right now Sony. I never had one.
Would you like to come over dinner too?