Spain Won. Goddamn Octopus Right Again

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
The octopus is secretly the flying spaghetti monster!
who is incidently spanish.

well yeah it was a good game with equally good teams. took em two bloody hours to score!
they both had an incredible amount of chances, and both had enough yellow cards to make.....

this.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
DrEmo said:
Berserker119 said:
FUCK THE OCTOPUS! NETHERLANDS SHOULD HAVE WON. NOT THE BUCKET OF GREASE THAT IS SPAIN. DIVING IS NOT FOOTBALL.
1. It's Soccer, not football.
No it's definitely football ;D Silly Americans

Neurowaste

Apr 4, 2008
Not the most exciting match i've seen but to the Octopus, thank you, you earned me $50 and helped my spanish pride, now excuse me while me and my family get wasted and scare the crap out of our American neighbors!

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
AndyFromMonday said:
A few seconds ago Spain won the World Cup. To those who don't give a shit about football, an octopus apparently correctly predicted the outcome of every single match in the World Cup, including this last one.
Bullshit.

It predicted the results of all of Germany's matches, third place and the final - a significantly less amount than the 64 matches in the world cup...

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
Noooo damn you Iniesta! Oh well they deserve it, Spain played mostly really good in this world cup but still, why Iniesta why did you do that just a few minutes befor the end.
Oh that stupid octopus is a big lucker.

AndyFromMonday

Feb 5, 2009
D_987 said:
AndyFromMonday said:
A few seconds ago Spain won the World Cup. To those who don't give a shit about football, an octopus apparently correctly predicted the outcome of every single match in the World Cup, including this last one.
Bullshit.

It predicted the results of all of Germany's matches and the final - a significantly less amount than the 64 matches in the world cup...
I wasn't informed which is why I put the "apparently" in there.

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
AndyFromMonday said:
I wasn't informed which is why I put the "apparently" in there.
You still give those that don't know the wrong impression, a simple Google search would have likely sufficed.

Ranooth

BEHIND YOU!!
Mar 26, 2008
Right team, we're gunna go steal us a very special octopus and make millions in bets!!

Who wants to be the demolition expert?

Lake Deuteronomy

Jun 6, 2010
Hang on, does anyone realise we now have a psychic cephalopod... no one tell Adrian Veidt!

Berserker119 said:
DIVING IS NOT FOOTBALL.
Neither is flying studs to the chest, ankle taps, and blatant dissent, but hey, 'thems the breaks'

DrEmo

May 4, 2009
Dexiro said:
DrEmo said:
Berserker119 said:
FUCK THE OCTOPUS! NETHERLANDS SHOULD HAVE WON. NOT THE BUCKET OF GREASE THAT IS SPAIN. DIVING IS NOT FOOTBALL.
1. It's Soccer, not football.
No it's definitely football ;D Silly Americans
Then we'll settle on a universal term for it.
"Ballkick theater"

There; it sums the whole game up in two simple, easy to remember words.

The_Healer

Jun 17, 2009
I think we should award the Spanish team with some Oscars as well. I haven't seen so many people fall over since I watched the blind people's skipping world champs.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
mm I wasn't really rooting for either team

but overall the entire thing has been pretty epic I'll admit

Marter said:
Good job octopus. Good job Spain! Exciting time while watching it.

I predicted the score right <url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.211198-World-Cup-Final-Your-Predictions#7144625>here
haha nice...

MellowFellow said:
I heard the octopus is german and after spain beat germany many german people wanted to eat it.
lol yeah I heard that one too