Spambots constantly on this forum

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
So far I am worried the entire forums is gonna get flooded with spambots.

I mean curiously enough they have only targeted the Gaming Discussion and Off-Topic Discussion.

They never ventured to the other forums....yet. And so far the CAPCTCHA system is not stoping them at all.

This is getting out of hand.

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
Samtemdo8 said:
So far I am worried the entire forums is gonna get flooded with spambots.

I mean curiously enough they have only targeted the Gaming Discussion and Off-Topic Discussion.

They never ventured to the other forums....yet. And so far the CAPCTCHA system is not stoping them at all.

This is getting out of hand.
What CAPTCHA system?

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
MOD NOTE: I am merging this thread with the other Spam thread, which will make this message look weird since the merging will have happened by the time you read this but whatevs :D

While we certainly appreciate everyone's frustration (and any frustrations you guys have, I guarantee The Mods are moreso since we have to deal with it), please keep the "The Spam is going to kill us all!!!!" threads to the one topic.

Thank you.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
tippy2k2 said:
MOD NOTE: I am merging this thread with the other Spam thread, which will make this message look weird since the merging will have happened by the time you read this but whatevs :D

While we certainly appreciate everyone's frustration (and any frustrations you guys have, I guarantee The Mods are moreso since we have to deal with it), please keep the "The Spam is going to kill us all!!!!" threads to the one topic.

Thank you.
The spam is going to kill us all!!

Yoshi178

Aug 15, 2014
Felt a tinge of sadness seeing this one banned from the escapist forever

Bots need love too

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
Gauche said:
Felt a tinge of sadness seeing this one banned from the escapist forever

Bots need love too
I Banned one with 300 odd posts.
He was so close to getting his second matrix badge.