Specific Part of a Game You Play Over and Over Again.

marioandsonic

Nov 28, 2009
Liquidprid3 said:
I've played City Escape over a hundred times. Never gets old. I mean, it was mostly for rings for Chao Garden, but it was grinding done right.
Great, now I have the level theme stuck in my head. I hope you're happy.

Mikejames

Jan 26, 2012
jhoroz said:
Mikejames said:
The asylum in general is one of the greats. Loved the dark tone underneath all the weird quirkiness of the inmates.
This reminds of a particular room that gave me a few nightmares...
Ah Milla's mind... Most of it's a colorful lava lamp styled pinball machine, and the rest of it's tragic nightmare fuel.

I love how you can completely miss areas like that too. Tis the reward for exploring.

JohannBB

Mar 15, 2014
lacktheknack said:
Mirror's Edge has three wonderful levels: "Heat", "Pirandello Krueger" and "Kate".

I've played them a couple hundred times each.
This.

Also I have good times playing Dark Messiah in the dock chapter and the all the orcs battle.
Back Alley Brawl from Dishonored's first DLC, and thi3f's robbing the cradle.

Chester Rabbit

Dec 7, 2011
Hitman Blood Money - You Better Watch Out - I just love elegant party levels in stealth games

Sonic Generations - Rooftop Run - The music combined with the visuals just make for an incredibly joyous and exhilarating experience.

Mass Effect 2 Lair of the Shadow Broker - I really can't put it into words it's just one hell of an adventure and my god the music!

Tenchu Wrath of Heaven - The Graveyard - It's just a creepy level. Everything from the details of the levels, to the enemies r, to the music just send chills down my spine. I don't know why but I just love being creeped out.

Tenchu Stealth Assassins - Punish the Evil Merchant - Like I said before I love elegant environments in stealth games.

Just to name a few off the top of my head

ViridianV6

Sep 15, 2013
"Orient Express" in Crash Bandicoot Warped because goddamn that music fits perfectly.

Also, just staying in Ryoshima Coast in Okami for the music because holy shit that music is so good.

Jesus McChrist

Feb 18, 2010
-Dragmire- said:
Super Metroid, Final boss and ending segment.

Still, to this day, sooooo good!
Also, a friend of mine and I used the level select cheat to play the Ratship Battle level of Battletoads and Double Dragon countless times.

Brownie80

Jan 27, 2014
Liquidprid3 said:
I've played City Escape over a hundred times. Never gets old. I mean, it was mostly for rings for Chao Garden, but it was grinding done right.
[2]

aozgolo

Mar 15, 2011
Matango in Secret of Mana... I don't know why but the trippy music, awesome mood lighting, and the fact that's a freaking mushroom kingdom just set a certain tone that I still love, it's a very cathartic place and I love just hanging out there for some reason, even though it's a peaceful town and there's little to actually DO there.

Navarro in Fallout 2: For me this was always the big division in the game, where you really go from some wasteland scavenger junkie to a bad-ass plasma cannon toting mercenary of death, the area was tons of fun to explore and try to get everything accomplished without blowing your cover and walk away with thousands of caps worth of military grade hardware.

Super Mario RPG had so many great locations it's hard to pick, but I'd have to say Booster's Tower was amazing, it just had so much craziness going on, each floor felt unique and had it's own little twist to it, it was just a lot of fun to play, close runners up are Bowser's Castle and the Sunken Ship

Final Fantasy VII, speaking of towers, Shinra Tower is my all time favorite part of that game, like Booster's, each floor boasted it's own unique flavor and objectives, and everything from the initial climb up from Wall Market to the crazy chase at the end was just amazing, you literally were riding off the excitement Shinra Tower generated all the way up to Junon, it's such a perfect area.

The Castle (North Window) In Suikoden II, It's hard to argue that Suikoden II's castle was incredible, I loved checking back after doing a few story quests to see what had changed, to partake in another chef showdown mission, to build a new statue, talk to all my new NPCs, check out my new shops, it was just a perfect by-all-end-all base that had EVERYTHING you could want.

Dragonlayer

Aka Corporal Yakob
Dec 5, 2013
The entire Citadel DLC sections of Mass Effect 3.

Just downright awesome in every single way possible.

Dragonlayer

Aka Corporal Yakob
Dec 5, 2013
Johnny Novgorod said:
I don't usually replay a specific part of a game, but when I do...

Resident Evil 4:

-The siege in the cabin.
-The fight against Bitores Mendez.
-The mine cart sequence in the castle.
-The truck sequence in the island.

Resident Evil 5:

- Some of the early village levels.
- The swamp hovercraft level.
I just want to, and indeed have, play/played the entirety of Resident Evil 4 over and over.

Well, except for the Ashley sections.

Fucking sliding tiles puzzle!