in the words of RWJ

i believe this to be False and Homosexual

and yes its WAY FAKE

HalBuzzkill

Apr 15, 2011
RadiusXd said:
HalBuzzkill said:
Everin said:
If you glance at the top it says its not supposed to be real or even good quality. Im not trying to say its real, Im just a fan that wishes Valve would move into gear and make some quality stuff that we've been waiting for, for years.
It's been only two years since L4D2 came out and less than a year since Portal 2 came out, and already you want them to make sequels, to both, as well as their other serieses, despite the fact that HL2Ep3 is still in production. I detect some severe impatience.
we don't actually know ep3 is in production, and my bet is they are waiting on the next console gen to release a new engine for that.
The point I was trying to make stands though, Valve are busy people, they cant just pander to the fanboys at a whim.

Dec 14, 2009
HalBuzzkill said:
Everin said:
If you glance at the top it says its not supposed to be real or even good quality. Im not trying to say its real, Im just a fan that wishes Valve would move into gear and make some quality stuff that we've been waiting for, for years.
It's been only two years since L4D2 came out and less than a year since Portal 2 came out, and already you want them to make sequels, to both, as well as their other serieses, despite the fact that HL2Ep3 is still in production. I detect some severe impatience.
Portal 3 seems very unlikely, but Valve did release L4D2 1 year after the original.

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
Do we actually need a Team Fortress 3?

And to make that complete they'd have to have Meet the Pyro (the third class) and Portal 2 Sountrack: Volume 3.
I wouldn't mind the original TF2 build coming back.

Much simpler days when it was actually very well balanced...

RadiusXd

Jun 2, 2010
HalBuzzkill said:
RadiusXd said:
HalBuzzkill said:
Everin said:
we don't actually know ep3 is in production, and my bet is they are waiting on the next console gen to release a new engine for that.
The point I was trying to make stands though, Valve are busy people, they cant just pander to the fanboys at a whim.
oh I agree. In fact, higher up I made the same case, I just didn't want people to get false excitement.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
Thing that bothers me is that if your going to make a fake, could you actually have made a title that sounds like something the developer would actually make... instead of sounding like it was named in a marketing test group founded by naruto fans?

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Why would anyone want to spread this? To get more fans up hopes up and dash them yet again? No thanks.

surg3n

May 16, 2011
I'd love to see CS on the xbox, was always a little dissapointed that it never made it across.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
similar.squirrel said:
Choking Hazard- Small parts?
lol yeah I burst out laughing when I saw that.

I agree that Valve seem to be afraid of the number 3 perhaps they made EA make origin so they didn't have to sell dragon age 3 and mass effect 3 and crysis 3

The horror.

Daystar Clarion said:
but Valve did release L4D2 1 year after the original.
To be fair though L4D had been around for a while before it was refined and released. It was in the form of a source engine game called 'Zombie Master' I think it was called (I could be wrong it was a while ago)

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
So it's not supposed to be real and probably not even going to happen. Ever.

Well, then my questions are:
What is the point of this thread and this image?
Why spread something that has absolutely no relevance whatsoever?

I don't understand.

noble cookie

Aug 6, 2010
TEMHOTA said:
Everin said:
It's not supposed to look real, it's supposed to be a fan boys dream, and it doesn't mean you have to be cruel, it took me something like 20 minutes on paint. So cheers for the meanness.
lol in a 360 box? That is no fans dream at all.
Well what platform is it supposed to be on?

Let me guess, PC?

Anyway nice work man, if this were to come out ever I'd triple.

...you don't want to know what that means lol.

Hamish Durie

Apr 30, 2011
o_O it's a fake WAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAH ok enough of that but i was excited because i got one glimpse of it then had to go put the bins out getting my hopes up then reading that is was a fake

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
HalBuzzkill said:
Everin said:
The irony of your statement makes me laugh. People wanting a sequel to Left 4 Dead when they were upset that part 2 came out so quickly after the first one.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
Not massively convincing or realistic. I think its mainly the fact its all focused around the number 3. Valve would be much more creative. Also some of those games just don't need a 3rd installment.

Treefingers

Aug 1, 2008
Umm. Yeah, nah.

Jezzascmezza said:
Dreeeeeam on.
I can't see that happening in a million years.
By the way, I'm not being pessimistic, I'm being REALISTIC.
Yeah.

Nah.