Square Enix Finally Confirms PC Final Fantasy VII

J-meMalone

Jan 11, 2009
Why are people so against this being released? I mean when Blu-Ray came out people weren't making a fuss over older movies being released, so why the backlash to this?

Many people haven't played the game or have access to a way of legally playing the game, what's wrong with allowing them to now?

Now personally I will not be buy the game, borrowed it off a friend last year and didn't enjoy it much, but if people want to buy the game, why not let them? It doesn't harm you in any way.

Epona

Elite Member
Jun 24, 2011
Country
United States
J-meMalone said:
Why are people so against this being released? I mean when Blu-Ray came out people weren't making a fuss over older movies being released, so why the backlash to this?

Many people haven't played the game or have access to a way of legally playing the game, what's wrong with allowing them to now?

Now personally I will not be buy the game, borrowed it off a friend last year and didn't enjoy it much, but if people want to buy the game, why not let them? It doesn't harm you in any way.
Yeah, it makes no sense for people to be angry that this is coming out. You want to keep playing the Win 95 version of the game, go ahead but there is no reason to be angry about a re-release.

I did install the old version and it was a small pain to get working. For those who launch it and get a black screen, you need the TM20 codec. http://codec.alshow.co.kr/Page/en/true.htm

OrpheusTelos

Mar 24, 2012
Hey, that's pretty cool. Nice little rerelease. Something nobody is being forced to buy.

...aaaaaaaand people are bitching about it. Of course.

...off course? No, way! ;P