Square Enix honors fans' desire for original Tifa chest, canonizes bra size.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
It has been confirmed in an interview that Tifa's boobs indeed were smaller in the remake of ff7 than in the original game like many fans claimed (proving them right). After listening to fan complaints (which many ridiculed or hand-waved away as being baseless) Yosinori Kitase confirmed they increased her breast size in Rebirth to please the fans.

1708764197734.png

Additionally, her bra size has been canonized, so now we know going forward.

1708764228289.png

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
Case of wrong priorities. Who CARES about Tifa's bust! I want to know about Barret's uh...gun.
Now that it is proven they were smaller in the first remake, the goalpost shifts from "they're not smaller you're just an incel" to "who cares about em anyways!". Not a second is taken to apologize for maligning people who were correct when you were incorrect in your assessment of the facts.

And sure, I wanna learn about Barret's gatling gun too, and all his other guns. Guns and tits are not opposite forces, you can have both.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker2

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
So her boobs are going to look even more like weird, huge, immovable rocks? *sigh* Great.

So, are they also going to enlarge her feet and make her eyes the size of tennisballs, seeing as we're so keen on sticking to the original body measurements?
Now that it is proven they were smaller in the first remake, the goalpost shifts from "they're not smaller you're just an incel" to "who cares about em anyways!". Not a second is taken to apologize for maligning people who were correct when you were incorrect in your assessment of the facts.
b95bb2d14674337458a4ad273167414b.jpg
Who cares if they weren't the exact size of the original? Her feet and eyes aren't as big as the original design either. It's what happens when you make porportions more realistic. And yes, let me apologize for this complete fucking non-issue from 4 years ago, where a bunch of weirdos cried that really big tits weren't slightly bigger really big tits.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Oof, that's the bikini they went with? Tifa just gets all the worst outfits, doesn't she?

Casual Shinji

Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Oof, that's the bikini they went with? Tifa just gets all the worst outfits, doesn't she?
Yeah, I don't think the bikini is going to matter to fans, just how little of it there will be.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
So her boobs are going to look even more like weird, huge, immovable rocks? *sigh* Great.

So, are they also going to enlarge her feet and make her eyes the size of tennisballs, seeing as we're so keen on sticking to the original body measurements?
Who cares if they weren't the exact size of the original? Her feet and eyes aren't as big as the original design either. It's what happens when you make porportions more realistic. And yes, let me apologize for this complete fucking non-issue from 4 years ago, where a bunch of weirdos cried that really big tits weren't slightly bigger really big tits.

See, the argument was that they were the same size, that's what people claimed. Not that it was a non-issue or that it was ok that they were smaller, but that they, in fact, were NOT smaller, and that people were being irrational.

There's a chasm of difference between calling someone irrational when they are correct, and what you're trying to claim now. People were right, but were wrongly treated as if they were wrong, and that MATTERS. Excuse me for not having a time machine 4 years ago and finding official verification that was unavailable to refute the arguments, but sadly, that is how time works. If you're proven to be wrong, even 4 years later, you still were wrong 4 years ago, you wronged people whom you maligned, and that should be paid attention to.

Tifa was depicted realistically in Dissidia too, and somehow that game didn't need to decrease her chest size, so that argument also falls flat.

tumblr_ptnt5zkI1W1v6bs4yo3_r1_400.gif

I dunno man, the cowgirl outfit she has is actually the best.

Last edited:

Casual Shinji

Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
See, the argument was that they were the same size, that's what people claimed. Not that it was a non-issue or that it was ok that they were smaller, but that they, in fact, were NOT smaller, and that people were being irrational.

There's a chasm of difference between calling someone irrational when they are correct, and what you're trying to claim now. People were right, but were wrongly treated as if they were wrong, and that MATTERS. Excuse me for not having a time machine 4 years ago and finding official verification that was unavailable to refute the arguments, but sadly, that is how time works. If you're proven to be wrong, even 4 years later, you still were wrong 4 years ago, you wronged people whom you maligned, and that should be paid attention to.
People were being irrational. And you're being irrational right now by claiming that, what, people were "wronged" and "maligned" over this! Are... are you serious?! :ROFLMAO:

Tifa was depicted realistically in Dissidia too, and somehow that game didn't need to decrease her chest size, so that argument also falls flat.

View attachment 10704
Yeah, how are those bigger than they were in Remake? Maybe my eyes aren't as uniquely trained to spot miniscule size differences in CG boobs, but they look pretty much the same size. I'd actually say they look tad smaller than Remake. Can't believe I'm having this stupid conversation.

Reactions: Cicada 5

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
People were being irrational. And you're being irrational right now by claiming that, what, people were "wronged" and "maligned" over this! Are... are you serious?! :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, how are those bigger than they were in Remake? Maybe my eyes aren't as uniquely trained to spot miniscule size differences in CG boobs, but they look pretty much the same size. I'd actually say they look tad smaller than Remake. Can't believe I'm having this stupid conversation.
Yes, people were called insane for saying they were smaller, they were called incels, when they were just stating an observable fact. How is that not maligning someone when you're in the wrong? Just because you think something someone is saying is dumb and insignificant that doesn't give you the right to claim lies about their truthful statements.

In the remake they are more propped up, like she's wearing a bra that has support, they have more volume in their underside area in the dissidia model, and in the rebirth bikini they're more voluminous in their upper area, which is how they should have been in the first remake too if they were being pushed up by a bra, but they were considerably smaller.

Casual Shinji

Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Yes, people were called insane for saying they were smaller, they were called incels, when they were just stating an observable fact. How is that not maligning someone when you're in the wrong? Just because you think something someone is saying is dumb and insignificant that doesn't give you the right to claim lies about their truthful statements.
Because she still had giant honkers. People weren't simply stating they were a smidge tinier and leaving it at that, they were crying foul that her huge bitties weren't as huge as they should be. And these people got laughed at for crying over bigs tits not meeting their big tit standards. It was a sad display of fan outrage that everyone saw fit to quickly forget, but it seems you've really been carrying that torch.

In the remake they are more propped up, like she's wearing a bra that has support, they have more volume in their underside area in the dissidia model, and in the rebirth bikini they're more voluminous in their upper area, which is how they should have been in the first remake too if they were being pushed up by a bra, but they were considerably smaller.
Both show big boobs - Is this scrutiny really necessary? You really don't see why this kinda talk got ridiculed back when this "controversy" first popped up?! For the love of God.

Reactions: BrawlMan

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I remember when Houseman was crying about the "smaller boobs and the Square ethics committee". This is a nothing thread and nobody gives a damn. Only pathetic losers with nothing better to do with their lives will cry about a digital woman for daring to have "smaller breasts". She ain't your personal doll and Tifa would not give a rat's ass about any of these losers, if she were real.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
I remember when Houseman was crying about the "smaller boobs and the Square ethics committee". This is a nothing thread and nobody gives a damn. Only pathetic losers with nothing better to do with their lives will cry about a digital woman for daring to have "smaller breasts". She ain't your personal doll and Tifa would not give a rat's ass about any of these losers, if she were real.
You're talking about this as if she made a choice in daring to have smaller boobs, like she got reduction surgery, which is not at all what happened lmao.

Also personally I'm more of an Aeris fan anyways, but this and that are unrelated. You're trying to make inferences out of your ass as an ad-hominem, as usual.

Because she still had giant honkers. People weren't simply stating they were a smidge tinier and leaving it at that, they were crying foul that her huge bitties weren't as huge as they should be. And these people got laughed at for crying over bigs tits not meeting their big tit standards. It was a sad display of fan outrage that everyone saw fit to quickly forget, but it seems you've really been carrying that torch.

Both show big boobs - Is this scrutiny really necessary? You really don't see why this kinda talk got ridiculed back when this "controversy" first popped up?! For the love of God.
Well it turns out that there was enough outcry that we managed to achieve change, so if we hadn't done what you describe no change would happen. This is customer advocacy. That you personally don't care for the particular type of advocacy or content has no bearing on the fact that others do care and they made their voices heard and were rewarded, which is a joyous occasion, and if they listened to you and others who think as you they would have gone underserved.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Dreiko, I'm not reading your bullshit, so take a hike. How about you be grateful you're getting off the game and move on with your damn life, and stop grasping for pathetic straws. Because you're looking pretty pathetic right now.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Gotta be honest though. She looks exactly the same in her normal outfit. Like there are a lot of reasons her tits can appear bigger in the swimsuit like the fact that she isnt restrained by a sports bra. Or maybe the swimsuit is pushing her ladybags up to make them seem bigger.

I never had a problem with Tifa's booba in Remake because her original model looked like a woman with built in airbags. If they made her tits smaller, then i prefer the new design.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Fyi, that article is most likely fake. If it isn't, I have been unable to find it. Only other instances of that image, the source of which seems to be a Facebook group called Final Fantasy Shitposting.

The tweet is real.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
You're talking about this as if she made a choice in daring to have smaller boobs, like she got reduction surgery, which is not at all what happened lmao.
I mean, are you sure? Its not that uncommon for a girl who ends up with triple Ds at 13 to get reduction surgery. Plus, no amount of sports bra can hold back a really big set so how would she even learn to fight like she does with a huge set? Those things bouncing around hurts with normal exercise, let alone punching and kicking.