Steam Christmas gifts. What did you get?

AWOL

Jun 22, 2010
I would gladly take Tropico 4 off your hands because its probably number 1 on my wishlist, but I don't have Bastion. My gifts are:
AWOL said:
Monday Night Combat, some game called Vegas: Make it Big, 2 Coal, and -50% coupons for Valve, Arkham Asylum, Silent Hill: Homecoming, and Solar 2
Do let me know.

EDIT: Forgot the quote, also, my bad for the double post.
Auninteligentname said:
So far, I've got some coupons and E.Y.E and 8 coal, which I have crafted into Tropico 4. I don't want Tropico. At all. So if anyone here wants Tropico 4, I would gladly trade my copy of Tropico 4 for Bastion.

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
Wow seems everyone has been more lucky than I have at this sale thing.
I've completed 21 objectives and not earned a single game, instead:
15 coal, -50% valve (already own everything off valve) -25% THQ, -50% stalker clear sky, -50% cyanworlds, -50% airline tycoon 2, -50% dwarfs, -50% VVVVVV

:/

Chairman Miaow

CBA to change avatar
Nov 18, 2009
I now have:
Half life 2 and Half life 2: lost coast,
-25% off GSCGames,
-50% off defense grid: the awakening,
-50% off revenge of the titans,
-50% off terraria,
-25% off serious sam 3,
-50% off red faction armageddon,
-50% of dungeons of dredmore,
and -75% off empire total war.

All of these are available for trade, just reply to me here or message me if you are interested.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
11 Coal
50% and 25% off Valve games coupons
50% off Swords and Soldiers HD
50% AIWar: Fleet Commander
33% off Atari games
50% off Borderlands GOTY Edition

Can you guess who'll be pissed if all this coal is pointless and I don't win the raffle...me.

Alphakirby

May 22, 2009
Jumplion said:
Update on my situation, L4D2, GTA: San Andres, and Revenge of the Titans all %50 off coupon is still up for grabs to anybody willing to trade. Borderlands: GOTY is still up until Wednesday, and The Orange Box is now up for trade as well.
Sent you a Steam friend request for that Borderlands(username:psychoticBacofoil), ironically today (Wednesday the 28th) is my birthday.

jamez525

Wasting His Title
Oct 4, 2009
I have:
25% off WarnerBros
50% off Gratuitous Space Battles
50% off Metro 2033
And a Golden 50% off Valve games, which means it can be used right now.
Anyone interested in taking any of these off of me just send me a message.

jamez525

Wasting His Title
Oct 4, 2009
Apologies for the double post. Escapist made me agree to the guidelines again and that seems to have confused it and posted twice.

endtherapture

Nov 14, 2011
4 Coal and 10& off Activision.

Everyone else seems to be winning hundreds of full games. I haven't even won enough coal so far to craft something, and the likelihood of winning ANYTHING in the raffle thing is so low.

ilikepie59

Dec 4, 2008
Supposedly it's a 1 in 4 chance of a gift, otherwise it's coal.
1 in 4 my arse...
I have achieved 14 objectives so far, and got 13 coal (and 50% off a game I don't want). Well, I guess that means more entries in the practically 0% chance competition. Woo.

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
3 coal and 25% of valve games

games ive been gifted are
Europa Universaillis 3 complete
Killing Floor
Darkest Hour: Hearts Of Iron
Limbo
Red Orchestra 2
Star Wars KotOR (pc)
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Star Wars Reoublic Commando
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion complete, btw my mate got me this so i can mod it but TESNexus isnt working for me, anyone know whats wrong with it or is it just me?

pcultimate

Mar 3, 2010
I got 5 lumps of coal, a Valve discount coupon (33% -_-), 10% off Bethesda games- trade me if you want it (Steam ID:pcultimate) actually, to be fair I'd pretty much gift the Bethesda one to anyone who will use it, since I already have Skyrim...

Also, on a more positive note I did get the Overlord complete pack, which was really awesome since I was considering picking it up- i remember enjoying it quite a bit when I played it a friend's house.

Still can't believe I even played the god-awful Rise of the Immortals MOBA-thing again... Stupid coal. >.<

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
pcultimate said:
Still can't believe I even played the god-awful Rise of the Immortals MOBA-thing again... Stupid coal. >.<
Heh, i know what ya feel, buddy.
Took me quite a while to actually get in-game (tho you can`t really blame the creators of the game, of course the servers were overloaded when so many people wanted a piece of coal). And when i actually did get in-game, it took me quite a lot of time to rack up those 10 assists. The first game i entered was pretty damn depressing, too. Everyone wanted assists, no-one wanted to finish the enemies, so they kept running away with really low health. But luckily, i got into a nicer game later, and all went well.

Anyways, so far, I haven`t gotten anything new, just a whole bunch of coupons and Swords And Solders. I think the full list of what I`ve got is on page 6 or something like that. If anyone`s interested, then add me on Steam or send a pm or etc etc.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
I have 15 goddamn coals, does anyone have any tips for exchanging them? Like a list of what you can get, I highly doubt the ratio of good is any good.
I also have VVVVVV, DUNGEONS the dark lord (bought) and a few coupons (the only good one being 50% off arkham asylum.

I'm willing to trade all of it, preferably the coal. PM me if you're interested.

Ingwer-Orang

Aug 26, 2009
Ingwer-Orang said:
I received Sanctum ,so if anyone is wants to trade,drop me a PM.
In addition to Sanctum,i also have DUNGEONS - Steam Special Edition and Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter.So if anyone is wants to trade,drop me a PM or add me as a friend on Steam.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Alphakirby said:
Jumplion said:
Update on my situation, L4D2, GTA: San Andres, and Revenge of the Titans all %50 off coupon is still up for grabs to anybody willing to trade. Borderlands: GOTY is still up until Wednesday, and The Orange Box is now up for trade as well.
Sent you a Steam friend request for that Borderlands(username:psychoticBacofoil), ironically today (Wednesday the 28th) is my birthday.
How much are you willing to part with? Highest bid for Borderlands right now is 4 coal, and with all of this I'll probably hang on to the coupons later for some other offers after this whole spiel is over with.

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
Red 3mu said:
Update: I now have 2 copies of uplink, 1 copy of left4dead2, 50%off vouchers for Valve, beathazard complete, orcsmustdie and assassins creed 2 deluxe
wts all items
for orcs must die (and maybie a coal or 2) im willing to give batlefield bad company 2...

also got NO games at all!
just cupons and i wts all of em:
50% EDGE
25% off kalipso media
50% off lego:batman
10% off warner bros
50% off X-super box
50% off garshasp the monster slayer
50% off runespell overtune
and 50% off worms reloaded

willing to trade for coal, games or TF2 items!

also with the first trade ill give u a gift code for the humble indie bundle (its not for steam aperatly and so i doubt it will have more than the 5 basic games idk though cause i got it as a gift...)