Steam Christmas gifts. What did you get?

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
omicron1 said:
..The only things I can actually use are for Droplitz and Dungeon Defenders, and I want neither of them. This has been a thoroughly underwhelming free-thing-giveaway.
I'll take Dungeon Defenders off your hands if you want another piece of coal and/or 33% idSoftware coupon and/or 50% off STALKER: Clear Sky

CowboyfromHell666

Jan 14, 2010
Half Life, Half Life 2, and 2 Killing Floor guest passes and 2 lumps of coal.
Thanks for the Half Life games that I already own. If anyone wants them, message me :)

rvbnut

Jan 3, 2011
33% off valve games. I already own all of them (thanks valve).
4 coal. Gotta win me some games.
Saints Row The Third. Epic, epic game xD

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
BabySinclair said:
omicron1 said:
..The only things I can actually use are for Droplitz and Dungeon Defenders, and I want neither of them. This has been a thoroughly underwhelming free-thing-giveaway.
I'll take Dungeon Defenders off your hands if you want another piece of coal and/or 33% idSoftware coupon and/or 50% off STALKER: Clear Sky
You know that's just a coupon, right?

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
omicron1 said:
BabySinclair said:
omicron1 said:
Curses, what % off? Hoping it was the actual game

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
- 50% off any Valve game
- 50% off Homefront
- 4 Coal

And that's it. *cries*

Oh, and I just got a coupon for 50% off SolSurvivor. Yay?

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
BabySinclair said:
omicron1 said:
BabySinclair said:
omicron1 said:
50%. Nothing special.

I did just get Beat Hazard Complete, though, if anyone wants it.

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
Well, I wanted Counter-Strike: Source for ages right?

Well guess what my Christmas gift was from Valve?!

Merry Christmas guys! And top one Gabe :D

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
I'll I'm getting is coal (3). I still am trying to get the Frozen Synapse achive, but game is damn difficult.

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
omicron1 said:
BabySinclair said:
omicron1 said:
BabySinclair said:
omicron1 said:
50%. Nothing special.
Eh, was thinking about getting it for a friend I'll take it anyways

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
BabySinclair said:
omicron1 said:
BabySinclair said:
omicron1 said:
BabySinclair said:
omicron1 said:
50%. Nothing special.
Eh, was thinking about getting it for a friend I'll take it anyways
It's 50% off by default. Why would you trade for a coupon that does nothing?

onewheeled

Aug 4, 2009
Alssadar said:
I'll I'm getting is coal (3). I still am trying to get the Frozen Synapse achive, but game is damn difficult.
If you can choose your opponent instead of having it be a random person, then I'm game to play with you so we can both get it. I'm awful at the game and know that if I go online, there's NO WAY IN HELL I'll be able to get the achievement, nevertheless win a game.

OldNewNewOld

Mar 2, 2011
Valve coupon 50%, Paradox 10% and 1 coal.

Someone wants to trade? I'm giving the 50% coupon for Portal 2.
I couldn't but it during the 75% discount because my fucking bank made some mistakes and my debit card is blocked for a week now. :'(

The fuck is wrong with Captcha. It's unreadable... I had to refresh it 4 times to get one readable.

Sora_Tsubasa

Nov 19, 2009
I have 5 pieces of coal, 33% off valve title, 50% off Drakensang and 50% off binding of isaac, if anyone wan't to trade, I already own binding so I do not need the code

Hiname

Songstress of Ar Ciel
Mar 23, 2011
Someone willing to trade dota 2 with me, perhaps? I have a lot of games and coupons to offer in exchange as they somehow keep piling up... but the only thing I really want wassn't there by now. *frown*

BabySinclair

Apr 15, 2009
omicron1 said:
It's 50% off by default. Why would you trade for a coupon that does nothing?
They can't get it right now due to low funds and they would rather be able to eat. Really it's just a 2 month extension of the current deal for them