Steam Goes Mad With Gargantuan Holiday Sale of 2010

Sunstrike

Mar 29, 2010
Glademaster said:
Sunstrike said:
Finally got dues ex and POP:Sands of time..... for the cost of 2 cups of coffee.
Did you get Prince of Persia pack? If yes I highly suggest avoiding Prince of Persia unless you are looking forward to a ridiculously unchallenging casual gaming experience. The fights in that game are an utter joke.
Naw, just the origional sands of time, always meant to pick it up, and couldn't resist the under 4$ pricetag.

Ewyx

Dec 3, 2008
I hope this picks up, devs and publishers need to realize that in order to reduced piracy and increase their own profit, they need to drop down prices to a point, where people won't be thinking "uhh... is this worth spending 50$ on?" but will be "yeah, I totally want to play that game!". The second mentality will come through, when even if the game turns out to be something that you don't really like, you won't feel like you've wasted your money.

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
My friend just gifted me Dragon Age GoTY, FUCK YEAR!
I gifted him the Abe pack.

Everyone get gifting! Tis the season to be buddies!

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
So far there isn't anything that I am going crazy over, but I wouldn't be surprised if something showed up. I just hope at some point they put Just Cause 2 on special like they did a week or so back.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
This is how I grab various titles that I have been meaning to pick up for years and years. Last year bought 6 games for about $20. Looking forward to doing the same this year!

VampSmiley

Jul 17, 2010
I'm excited that I just picked up Deus Ex and Invisible War for only $2.99! That is so awesome, I can't wait to see what else pops up on sale.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Gabe... Gabe. Look... should I just send you my wallet, Gabe? Is that what you're after? Is that what you want? We're already halfway there; I might as well just send you the damn thing! Stuff it in an envelope and mail it right to Redmond! Why do you torment me so?! I have expenses! I HAVE A LIFE! WHAT MUST I DO TO ESCAPE THIS MERRY-GO-ROUND, GABE LOGAN NEWELL?!

[small]I wish I could quit you. *sniff*[/small]

The Ambrosian

Paperboy
May 9, 2009
Love to pigeon_of_doom for gifting me a game just as I bought it, hey - it's the though that counts. :p

I won't have money for myself till post-Christmas though :(

JoshGod

Aug 31, 2009
Will Today's Deals get any cheaper? I'lld be really pissed if they were cheaper a few days later. I'm gunna get Fear Complete £5.74, BBC2 £6.79 & Super meat boy £3.00.