Steam Goes Mad With Gargantuan Holiday Sale of 2010

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Slycne said:
I honestly don't mind because I think the game is worth at least $30 and I'm happy to support the devs, but did they really have to lower Mount & Blade Warband down to $15 five days after I bought it, haha.
I got it and Mount & Blade for $10 from the Thanksgiving sale. I know right!
Anyway, this sale is so epic... I'm gonna have to use my friends bank account or something. I'm transferring more money to my paypal account, but it takes like three days...
Heh, I bought Super Meat Boy, and had to try installing it twice. The first time the preparation failed, because the Steam servers were too busy.
Oh, it just installed then. If you'll all excuse me...

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Is anyone receiving this message????

Unable to connect to server. Server may be offline or you may not connected to the internet.-102

Can anyone help me??? I REALLY want to not miss this sale

chibivash

Apr 2, 2010
damn you steam!! they hurt the pocketbook soo much. although my wish list has gone form 9 to 4 pretty quickly. but at least that's all i want from steam for a good long while.

chibivash

Apr 2, 2010
The Rogue Wolf said:
Gabe... Gabe. Look... should I just send you my wallet, Gabe? Is that what you're after? Is that what you want? We're already halfway there; I might as well just send you the damn thing! Stuff it in an envelope and mail it right to Redmond! Why do you torment me so?! I have expenses! I HAVE A LIFE! WHAT MUST I DO TO ESCAPE THIS MERRY-GO-ROUND, GABE LOGAN NEWELL?!

[small]I wish I could quit you. *sniff*[/small]
::applauds:: nice one. :)

RaphaelsRedemption

Eats With Her Mouth Full
May 3, 2010
This is such a happy thread!

I'm laughing just reading the stories of games going to good homes. It's better than adopting out puppies!

Catalyst6

Dapper Fellow
Apr 21, 2010
...I've been buying games nonstop off of Steam sales for months.

The damn thing is draining me dry, but my library is now HUGE.

Thanks, Steam! ♫

irequirefood

May 26, 2010
NeedAUserName said:
To be honest, it would be cheaper for me right now to buy a decent computer so I could take advantage of all these deals I wish I could use. Why do I own such a bad computer?!
I hear you... Though I might buy some anyway and save them for when I do get a good computer.

Comic Sans

DOWN YOU GO!
Oct 15, 2008
Country
United States
I hate these sales. They nickel and dime a ridiculous amount of money from me every time. Usually with games I buy with the intention of playing later, and then rarely do. I get them just because they are on sale.

CURSE YOU STEAM. WHY MUST YOU OVERWHELM ME WITH AWESOME.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
so 2 games i want to buy. C&C4 & FO:NV which i hope will be a one day sale! if not i can pick it up b4 Jan2 Wooo So hoping i don't spend more than $1000 XD

and ppl wonder y PC gamers love Valve.

twm1709

Nov 19, 2009
So far I've got Meat boy and fallout 3 goty. Waiting a bit more for deathspank and Lara Croft to get cheaper :p. Still, I'm open for some other insane deals in the days to come.

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010

I didn't buy anything

I'm a very sad person and I need a credit card T-T, I hate myself