Stereotype yourself based on looks!

Jewrean

Jun 27, 2010
Based on my clothing I'm a Viking/Death metal fan.

Based on my appearance hunching over the computer keyboard I would probably be a typical N-word ('Nerd'... that's OUR word Mutha Fucker!).

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
I'm an average guy based on my looks and the clothes I wear.

High holy hell, that's gotta be the most ironic thing in the universe.

Simmo8591

May 20, 2009
Preppy Jock

I carry around a sports bag to uni everyday, wear either jeans or whatever training trackies I happen to be using that day. Team Hoodie and if it's cold a Gillet.
I'm also always pounding the Protein shakes which probably doesn't help the stereotype.

Most people are pretty surprised to learn I'm a massive JRPG fan as well, It doesn't go with my body type or clothes

BeastofShadow

Jun 29, 2009
Wierd. Maybe metal head or goth. Either way I like wearing corpse paint so I think wierd is a good one.

EatPieYes

Jul 22, 2010
I'm usually wearing a military jacket (yup, after seeing Taxi Driver), a shirt, regular blue jeans and simple blue sneakers. My hair is not short but not long, and a bit messy. I also wear glasses. I'm pretty skinny too.

I dunno if I fit into any stereotype. I've tried to stay away from wearing a style, if that makes sense. Atleast any pre-existing ones. But that's just me. Maybe I'm as stereotypical as can be. You tell me.

Jack_Uzi

Mar 18, 2009
A tiny bit of a mixture between punk and metal and whatever it is I like to wear. I don't really affiliate with groups by dressing myself accordingly. But you wouldn't see mee in sportswear or branded cloathing.

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
No clue. Right now I look kind of like a marine, but with no muscles, so that completely destroys that stereotype.

Funkysandwich

Contra Bassoon
Jan 15, 2010
I don't know...

I usually wear jeans and a variety of T-shirts (mostly band shirts) and a leather jacket if it's cold. I have long-ish dark blonde hair and either wear leather boots or chucks.

Don't know what that makes me.