Stereotype yourself based on looks!

Regular Guy

Sep 4, 2010
Douchebag.

Short hair, tall with a large frame (although not that muscular), apparently pretty good looking. Wears a lot of American Eagle/Aeropostale.

In reality, I'm actually only kindof a douchebag.

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Well... probably a gamer nerd, I'm not the nerd that has those giant metal brace like things on their teeth nor do I act smug. So just the casual gamer nerd.

Uefascal

Nov 20, 2011
Jasper Jeffs said:
I think I look like I chav, but I've been told I don't, especially now my hair has grown longer as opposed to it being shaved. My brother says I look like a next generation chav, which is basically when they "grow up" a little and begin wearing shirts, jeans and man bags, as opposed to t-shirts, trackies and JD bags, even though I never wore the latter to begin with. I do agree somewhat though, but my brother knows me far to well.

To a random person on the street, I probably just look like a student. Sweater/hoodie, shorts, trainers, man bag, iPod headphones. OR, to the homeless and scummy, a potential victim. I always get asked for change at bus stops (as well as all the other students) and I sometimes see people looking at me like they want to mug me. OR, to drug dealers, a potential buyer. The amount of times I've been asked if I'm buying is crazy, one guy even stood at the bus stop schedule for a good minute pretending to look at it just to ask me if I'm buying, when I said "no", he discretely walked away. Dude had tactics.

Still, at least your not loosing your "Chav origins"!

DonMartin

Apr 2, 2010
Social Democrat. On several occasions, I have been told I look like a social democrat.

I dress mainly in simple, comfortable clothing that's just as good to work in as it is to just chill. Jeans, or brown pants. Grey, vhite, green, brown, black, plaid. Some people have also said I look poor. Cant really argue with them, I dont live a luxurious life, but I get what I need and my salary pays food and rent, so Im happy. I buy used clothes and save up for other things, like games and electronics. Tomorrow, for an example, I shall recieve my Cintiq 12WX which I have been saving up to buy for quite a while now. Im spartan.

Fall is one of my favourite times of the year, seeing as how I blend in so well with the leaves and the general mood.

EDIT: Im not in any way trying to romanticize my way of living, it's just cheap and I personally like the style. I dont like sticking out from the crowd too much with my appearance.

May 29, 2011
I guess I would be a Art Kid/ Gamer.

I have long hair, shoulder length, usually wear bright colours, Loose clothing, and I usually joke about games, music, and film. Also, I constantly review music and films for my friends...

Also, I can be rather Cynical, so... I'll just leave it at that.

Captain_Fantastic

Jun 28, 2011
well thug/rocker/hippie/biker

my most basic attire for just putting on clothes is baggy jeans,black shoes,hawaiian shirt,leather coat,aviators,

but ill occasionally screw that up by wearing something completely out of place ie,tophat,dress pants,sumbrero,steel toed boots,big ass parka,a corny sweater

Vicarious Reality

Jul 10, 2011
I'd imagine i look rather intimidating with my thick black winter jacket and my full beard and black hair that reaches my navel
But that is negated by my silly red striped winter hat with a tassel

HalfBakedCheeto

Aug 20, 2011
A fat, boring guy who tries to be cool? I wear normal jeans, normal t shirt with a shirt on top, then a old "hipster design" hoody.

Jezzascmezza

Aug 18, 2009
Eh, I'd be a nerd.
I have zero style when it comes to either clothing or physical appearance in general.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
a mix between a hipster and a scene girl probably. Which both I find offense to. Maybe a bit of goth thrown in there. Depends on the day and what I'm deciding to wear.

Powereaver

Apr 25, 2010
The bog standand average joe blow.. i swear "copies" of me have been spotted everywhere.. ive been asked if i play netball, attend specific schools and once about 20 of me were spotted at the airport grouped together.. so id stereotype myself as one of a large group of people who have VERY similar features :p

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
Jeans, sneakers, t-shirt with print and a hoodie/leather jacket if it's cold outside. Plus a thin silver neck chain or cap depending on if i feel the need to acessorize. I'm average height but fairly burly and muscular, always short hair and clean shaven.

So basically i look like a tough guy/bar bruiser/wigger, which i guess is kind of accurate. I'm some kind of combination between Wigger/Nerd/Clubber.

Kind of like this famous person i suppose. (I even got the little bags under my eyes and the glare that makes you look like a crazy person)