Stereotypes that you prove.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
So this Thread is about Stereotypes that you prove. Meaning things that are considered stereotypical for a group of people that you belong to,that you actually do. For example, I'm black and i LOVE grape drink. Honestly, i didn't even KNOW that people thought that black people love grape drink before i heard it on the Dave chapell show and mad TV. I was surprised because since i was a child i would always choose grape flavored ANYTHING if i had a choice. Then a lot later i learned that 'black people love grape drink/juice' was a stereo type.

Also i have a thing for caucasian girls with big bums, and BBWs.Although i knew this before hand, it's what i am attracted to .

So What stereotypes do YOU prove?

Berenzen

Jul 9, 2011
I'm fit the stereotype of being a geek with really bad acne. As well as being a mathy person who enjoys video games. Other than that though I defy most stereotypes.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Fat, glasses-wearing nerd. Fat American, too.

I am working on the weight thing, though. Lost 40 pounds in the last 5 months.

Mallefunction

Feb 17, 2011
Being of the female sex...I admit that I LOVE buying shoes. XD I rarely do because I have no job (therefore no money), but when I get a new pair of boots it's like I'm on cloud 9.

Also, I suck at the very games I love to play. I've been playing since age 6, but I only picked up shooters like...literally 2 years ago so I suck (girls can't play vidja games stereotype). I tend to avoid online stuff as a result.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Are you kidding? Weird Al's White and Nerdy is basically a biography of my life.

Also I'm from Ireland and have red hair.

Dr. wonderful

Dec 31, 2009
krazykidd said:
So this Thread is about Stereotypes that you prove. Meaning things that are considered stereotypical for a group of people that you belong to,that you actually do. For example, I'm black and i LOVE grape drink. Honestly, i didn't even KNOW that people thought that black people love grape drink before i heard it on the Dave chapell show and mad TV. I was surprised because since i was a child i would always choose grape flavored ANYTHING if i had a choice. Then a lot later i learned that 'black people love grape drink/juice' was a stereo type.

Also i have a thing for caucasian girls with big bums, and BBWs.Although i knew this before hand, it's what i am attracted to .

So What stereotypes do YOU prove?
...I'm Black and I love fried chicken.

KFC sucks though.

Jessta

Feb 8, 2011
That gamers are generally introverts.
I kind of fit the fat american thing although I'm only 5 pounds over weight and I do have a large frame to begin with soo maybe not that one.
The nerd with glasses also fits me although that one has a bit of science behind it since I have multiple bad habits that lead damage eye sight *reading, computers, tv, paying attention to smaller details on things*

LarenzoAOG

Apr 28, 2010
Ummm.... I got nothing, can someone help me out? I honestly don't know that many stereotypes, I'm from the American South, I grew up in Germany, and I'm a man that looks white.

Can anyone supply me with some stereotypes so I can see if they apply?

TheLiham

Apr 15, 2010
I'm English. (Yes, not British. English.)

I speak with a estuary accent.

And... I fucking love tea! Every type of tea except lapsong souchong which isn't that horrible.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
50's female housewife stereotype to an extent. I couldn't find a job even after applying to different places numerous times, so I ended up staying home and of course since I am home and without a job, I do nearly 100% of the chores, errands, etc; because it's only fair. I ended up really enjoying being 'domestic', and my Husband was okay with it. Though it does tend to drive other people up the wall. I've been called many ugly things.

Nimcha

Dec 6, 2010
I like playing football (or 'soccer'), love motorbikes and I own a flannel shirt. Even wear it occasionally! Oh and I played with Lego when I was a little girl in stead of Barbies.

Hmm, not too bad, only a few!

FilipJPhry

Jul 5, 2011
I'm aboriginal and I've already eaten something that I killed(hint: It wasn't from the sea), and I attend every pow-wow whenever I get a chance. My maritimes stereotype is that I drink Alexander Keiths and eat lobster. My Canadian stereotype makes me pronounce words in a very Canadian way.

Stalydan

Mar 18, 2011
Northern English people love pies, pasties and all over assortments of pastries. Because we do. Come to Manchester and ask "Who likes Greggs" and see how many "I don't"'s you get.