Stereotypes that you prove.

Gmans uncle

Oct 17, 2011
Well I'm a Bisexual dude, and I have long hair, sometimes wear women's cloths in public, and watch My Little Pony, does any of that stuff count?

TheRussian

May 8, 2011
Lets see, I'm an ex-Soviet so:
I like Vodka - True
I like shooting guns - True
I like curvy women - True
I cuss people out in Russian - True
I do crazy shit and get away with it - True
I'm a communist - False

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
I'm a white, male, teenage, atheist, bisexual, brony with aspergers, so I guess I'm somewhat of an Escapist stereotype, other than that I don't really know.

SeeIn2D

May 24, 2011
I'm a good portion Italian/Sicilian so a stereotype I demonstrate is the hand gestures. I'm always subconsciously making hand gestures. My psychology teacher will always mimic me and that is literally the only time I realize I do it lol.

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
What do I prove? Hmm...

People with Aspergers are fucking weird.

EDIT: I mean, look at that picture! I'm wearing pink! Why am I wearing pink! I don't even remember why I was wearing that!

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Asians are smart. I'm not going to say I'm outright dumb, or super intelligent. Just... Of above average intelligence. Or higher. Or something.

God, fuck, it's hard to give a compliment to myself without sounding like an incredible douche...

Jan 27, 2011
*is your typical nerdy white Canadian guy*

Uhh...Let's see...

-Canadian stereotypes:
I LOVE the shit out of maple syrup (As I kid, I'd sometimes drink a whole damn glass of the stuff).
I sometimes catch myself adding "eh" to the end of my sentences.

-Nerd stereotypes:
I spend WAAAAY to much time on the net or gaming. I'm practically plugged into some form of technology at all times.
I'm a virgin (I DO have a girlfriend though, so I blow that one out of the water)
I know WAY too much pointless nerd knowledge (I can name almost all of the original 150 pokemon form memory, as a basic example).
I'm a wuss with little muscle.

Aaaaand...I think that's it.

krazykidd said:
since i was a child i would always choose grape flavored ANYTHING if i had a choice.
I don't see how ANYONE can resist grape flavor! It's delicious! And Purple!

ALL BOW TO THE INCREDIBLE POWER OF PURPLE FLAVOR!!! :D

Bucky01

Sep 28, 2010
im the stereo type of the nerd, i wear glasses, i live in the equivalent of a basement in my parents house,im still a virgin with no Girlfriend, i prefer to stay indoors and i cannot socialize with people for my life. also in the Aussie category i prefer to wear my cheap blue singlets and say mate alot.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Ice Azure said:
Asians are smart. I'm not going to say I'm outright dumb, or super intelligent. Just... Of above average intelligence. Or higher. Or something.

God, fuck, it's hard to give a compliment to myself without sounding like an incredible douche...
Maybe balance it out with some negative stereotypes? I'll list some negative Asian male stereotypes.

Are you:
Sneaky and untrustworthy?
A poor driver?
Effeminate?
Stingy?

I'm from New Jersey and I've gladly never pumped gasoline. :)

Duvans Mammor

Nov 8, 2010
OmniscientOstrich said:
I'm a white, male, teenage, atheist, bisexual, brony with aspergers, so I guess I'm somewhat of an Escapist stereotype, other than that I don't really know.
This really made my day. Thank you!

I'm a swede who somehow gets food all over the place when I cook. What do you mean that is not a stereotype about swedes?

Shadow flame master

Jul 1, 2011
That since I wear glasses I'm smart. Yes I'm smart, but I have a couple of derpy moments here and there.

Since I'm smart I'm an introvert/antisocial. I don't really like going out with the people in my school simple because if I wanted to tear their heads off at school I would still want to even after going to a party. Also, too many black, ghetto people are at my school.

Even though I'm black, I don't act black. Simple put, to many I'm considered an "Oreo", black on the outside, white on the inside.

Nyaliva

euclideanInsomniac
Sep 9, 2010
I try to avoid stereotypes so the only one I really prove is that someone who likes maths also likes games and has asthma. I don't wear glasses but I may need to soon.

Ice Car

Jan 30, 2011
Dags90 said:
Ice Azure said:

Maybe balance it out with some negative stereotypes? I'll list some negative Asian male stereotypes.

Are you:
Sneaky and untrustworthy?
A poor driver?
Effeminate?
Stingy?
1) I fit both Sneaky and Untrustworthy quite well.
2) I'm 16. Can't drive legally yet, don't feel like getting a permit.
3) Hell no.
4) On occasion. Bipolar does that.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Duvans Mammor said:
I'm a swede who somehow gets food all over the place when he cooks. What do you mean that is not a stereotype about swedes?
Sveedish meetbulls?

Bork Bork Bork!