Stereotypes that you prove.

Rin Little

Jul 24, 2011
Hot-headed Irish and I've had plenty of dumb blonde moments (yes my natural hair color is blonde)

UrieHusky

Sep 16, 2011
Er, Blonde males can surf, Gamers drink MD? I guess? uhhh... and that's about it actually

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
That "nerds" are introverted and use big or British-sounding words.

Also, I have French ancestry and am rather short,

Of-the-Lion

Feb 18, 2010
I am an Italian who speaks with his hands. My father, a man more Italian than I, once exploited this shared weakness by grabbing me by both hands in the middle of a discussion and I honestly could not form words anymore.

I'm also a flowery theatre kid who sometimes wears women's clothing.
And the rest of Virginia is just going to have to deal with that.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
TheLiham said:
I'm English. (Yes, not British. English.)

And... I fucking love tea! Every type of tea except lapsong souchong which isn't that horrible.
Yep, nothing much better than a nice cup of Yorkshire tea (I do love coffee as well though).

TehRandom1

May 9, 2010
I'm a university student and an Asian. In theory, that should make me a walking tub of ramen.

The only reason why that doesn't hold true is I can't buy it by the box :(

Sep 14, 2009
Dags90 said:
I'm from New Jersey and I've gladly never pumped gasoline. :)
wait what..??

thats a common stereotype?

OT:

I'm american and i love fast food. (i fuckin haul ass at the gym/soccer though, so i burn it off in record timing.)

i've noticed this amongst people i know (so this is not true, but meh, worth listing)
I'm white and i like to make fun of stereotypes

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
gmaverick019 said:
wait what..??

You can get it in T-shirt form:

Or much classier needle point.

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
Acne-ridden gamer. It sucks. Tried everything I can to get rid of it: cleansers, Proactiv, even prescription medication at one point. It just won't go away.

Colourcubify

Nov 5, 2011
I'm Canadian and I love hockey, maple syrup, and say 'eh'. My American friends also swear I've said 'aboot' before, but I refuse to believe it.

I'm a girl and I am obsessed with shoes and my hair.

I'm a nerd and I wear glasses and am good at math.

I'm Caucasian and I can't tell people of other races apart. Sorry XD

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
Leemaster777 said:
Fat, glasses-wearing nerd. Fat American, too.

I am working on the weight thing, though. Lost 40 pounds in the last 5 months.
I just want to say Congratulations on the weight loss, I know how hard it can be and that is damn impressive. If I knew you I'd be proud of you. Again good job!

OT: Despite the fact that I don't smoke weed or do drugs of any kind, since I look like a stoner I kind of fulfill a lot of those stereotypes. Laid back, lazy, tired all the time, snacking a lot. I'm also a pretty big nerd, I enjoy math, I love video games, I play a tabletop RPG and spend 85% of my day on the computer and above all, I'm proud of most of it. As for racial stereotypes, I don't really fill any of my own, I'm a white kid, from one of the whitest families you can imagine, but since all the public schools I went to had less than 50 white people total if I had to guess, I'm quite "black" according to my woman and some of my friends.

Also, I'm a lazy, kinda fat American that says "Goddamn" a lot.

daftalchemist

Aug 6, 2008
Uh, I guess the only girl stereotypes I can possibly fit into are a love of knitting and cooking. And even the knitting stereotype is a stretch since I'm young instead of over the age of 60. But that's really all I've got. I suck at being a girl, and I like it that way.

Fortunately, I don't follow the stereotypes that chicks on internet are fat/ugly/not actually chicks.

daftalchemist

Aug 6, 2008
Dags90 said:
gmaverick019 said:
wait what..??

You can get it in T-shirt form:

Or much classier needle point.
My boyfriend and I are both from NJ, now living in Arizona. We had a moment one day while at the gas station (pumping our own gas, le sigh) where we wondered what vocation parents use to threaten their kids with into doing better in school here. In NJ it's always "you're going to be pumping gas someday if you don't get your ass in gear!", so what do people threaten in states where you have to pump your own gas?