Stolen Pixels #219: Mythbombers

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
People who like Mythbusters are the entire population of the world who has never seen Braniacs. That is all.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Chipperz said:
People who like Mythbusters are the entire population of the world who has never seen Braniacs. That is all.
Ooooh I remember that show. I think I saw the one they blew up a trailer by static electricity caused by a rain suit

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I haven't watched Mythbusters in a while, but I have watched it and enjoyed it. Does that make me an alien? I also don't own a flamethrower, but in my defence on that one, I live in Canada where flamethrowers are hard to come by. I suppose I could make a makeshift flamethrower with a lighter and a can of hairspray.

"Now I'll just ram my orerepositor down your throat and lay my eggs in your chest, but I'm not an alien."
*cookie for reference

reachforthesky

Jun 13, 2010
The Mythbuster's formula:

1. Get a myth
2. Test it in the least scientific/ most awesome way possible
3. If there hasn't been an explosion, find an excuse to make one.

Roll credits.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
good work as always, oh and GO ENGIE GO!
love engineers, and demoman.

Mumorpuger

This is a...!
Apr 8, 2009
I would watch the hell out of this show. The hell, I say!

Although a hottie redhead is still a requirement.

Khornefire

Mar 27, 2009
No criticism on anything, just a humorous comic? That must be one of your very few of that kind. It was great.

Apr 28, 2008
Ah, Mythbusters and Team Fortress 2 [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/The-Escapist-Team-Fortress-2-Group-PC]. Two amazing things.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
Don't have an alien killing flame thrower? You just need the hose from a gas station a propane tank and a couple feet of metal tubing

Blackbird71

May 22, 2009
Duck Apocalypse said:
SomebodyNowhere said:
The Shady Sands Shuffle claims another victim.
Damn, ninja'd.

This is far and away the best Stolen Pixels ever. I do not care what anyone says, the Mythbusters can walk on air. Which is a good thing. Yes.
And yet, they managed to bust the walking on water myth...

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
So that would make the engineer Jamie Hyneman(since he is the better builder), and the demoman Adam Savage(he goes nutso over splosions..and rejects your reality). With Tory as the Scout. :D
domicius said:
I presume that the alien identification method only actually works with male aliens? All the female ones are (not?) watching Sex in the City, apparently.
Or being converted to the alien cause by Twilight.

UBERfionn

Jun 7, 2010
Talvrae said:
lol
Think buying flametrowers is legal in some of the united state... i dont own one, but if someone told me they dont like Mythbuster i eighter go buy one or make one
I thought they were illegal everywhere, as in a UN worldwide ban due to it's unnecessary overkillness.

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
Loved it, especially since one of the first things I did in Fallout 3 was trying to get that achievement. It was so satisfying, and hilarious to watch. Oh, and poor scout. Well, maybe not. He hit me one too many times in TF2 that I may not care about his poor death this time ;-)

008Zulu_v1legacy

Sep 6, 2009
Blind marskman said:
Im sure Michael Bay could be a good mythbuster
Next on Mythbusters: Are Michael Bay movies really that bad?

I bet he has a few Mythbuster-esque comics done already.