Stolen Pixels #219: Mythbombers

Parshooter

Sep 13, 2009
Hilarious

but you should have had a crossover for sw and at least put a bonnet and mutton chops on somebody's head

Tiut

Jul 9, 2008
Wow, Shamus, that was sooooooooooo hilarious.

Do you take lessons from Tim Buckley or do the mediocre punchlines just come naturally?

heliosa

Jul 24, 2008
Wait... My Dad doesn't like Mythbusters because they don't show much of the math behind it... does that make him an alien? Does that make ME AN ALIEN!??

aldowyn

Mar 1, 2010
Seriously awesome... Mythbusters and Stolen Pixels unite! :D

And the side text was HILARIOUS as well!

Mutie

Feb 2, 2009
Wait a minute... There's only one kind of person who goes around spouting nonsense about Aliens... WITCH!!

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
UBERfionn said:
Talvrae said:
lol
Think buying flametrowers is legal in some of the united state... i dont own one, but if someone told me they dont like Mythbuster i eighter go buy one or make one
I thought they were illegal everywhere, as in a UN worldwide ban due to it's unnecessary overkillness.
That's what i tought tooo. banned by Geneva convention... Until someone mentioned that in things with some laws that dont make senses

megalomania

Apr 14, 2009
SomebodyNowhere said:
The Shady Sands Shuffle claims another victim.
I'm not sure much of the current readership will get that - most of there were probably not even old enough to peddle their bikes (with stabilisers) down to the nearest shop to buy cookies and milk when Fallout 1 came out!

blueskyline

May 20, 2009
I hope your happy shamus, right now somewhere in the world someone is asking their best friend since childhood if he likes mythbusters. The friend having not heard of it because he had to sell his t.v. to pay for his dieing friends Chemotherapy replies no and is light ablaze. "Why!?!" he shout through the fire and flame."Because" says the friend "your an alien".

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
o god i have been watching Spoiler Warning (and have no idea y i find it entertaining, it could be the fact i cant put your voice and face together shamus lol) and this has got to be the greatest thing Josh ever does to any NPC! XD

PoweD

Mar 26, 2009
hey,we invented television for you,how would you feel if we shut down every television in the world?They all of you will be aliens!!11!*evil laugh*

Taneer

Sep 1, 2008
This is a reference to Reginald Cuftbert's constant grenade-fondling, isn't it?

Taneer

Sep 1, 2008
megalomania said:
SomebodyNowhere said:
The Shady Sands Shuffle claims another victim.
I'm not sure much of the current readership will get that - most of there were probably not even old enough to peddle their bikes (with stabilisers) down to the nearest shop to buy cookies and milk when Fallout 1 came out!
It's actually referred to as such in Fallout 3.