Stop hating on Bieber

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
I don't want him dead. I just like to see stuff like this more often.

"Spanked Justin Bieber on Halo Reach. Felt good."
Nathan Fillion, via Twitter.

smearyllama

May 9, 2010
I don't give a crap about his music. The boy needs to grow up and show some respect for his elders! (That said, I'm 3 years younger than him)

YoBadMama

Apr 21, 2010
I don't hate him or his music, but his voice, he sounds like he got hit in the nuts so hard, he went trough reverse puberty.

Polaris19

Aug 12, 2010
I don't want him dead but I do want him to go away for a while, maybe ten years.

The ridiculousness of his fans and his music has reached heights I thought impossible. Honestly these tween chicks worship the ground he walks on and through fits whenever he's doing something with anyone but them.

When the news headlines are about Biebers fans getting upset over a kiss, it's time for a change.

TheKwertyeweyoppe

Jan 1, 2010
i hate him, but moreso his fans. i mean seriously, he's got control over a whole demographic, one that i hate, very much.

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
I don't think I've ever heard his music, seen an interview with him, or really ever given a shit about his existence. That said, his mere presence is distracting a lot of people from the true reason the internet exists, and that, alone, is reason enough to want him to go away.

NOW GET THE HELL ON IT! I don't want to see any more talk about 'Shaved Beiber', when 'Shaved Beaver' is so much more interesting.

I'll expect a report next Tuesday, class

SlasherX

Jul 8, 2009
My response to this thread is as follow: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
I was thinking the same thing when I saw that leave justin alone video on another thread. The death threats and websites seemed a bit extreme.

If you dont like someone, you can ignore with them. You will come across them from time to time. Grow up and deal with it.
But actively commenting on videos and making websites is weird. Youd have to be a very sad person to devote your time to something you hate.

Personally, i have no problem with Justin Bieber. God, when I look at the kind of crap I used to listen to when I was younger, i cant really talk.

Argtee

Oct 31, 2009
Hey, I don't want to kill him, I just don't like his music.

[sub]*Hides knife*[/sub]

Honest!

DemonicVixen

Oct 24, 2009
For all that people are complaining. I still havent heard any of his songs... So either im good at ignoring them, or people are just over exaggerating >.>

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
Woah! Woah! Who said anything about killing the little bastard? I just think his music sucks and people should stop giving a shit about him.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
No. Fuck him.

People call my music style and favorite bands whiney bitches who should die, I can hate on other bands and singers just the same.

haters gonna' hate and you can't stop them.

So get your nose out of the air and stop trying.

Bullet Alchemist

Apr 8, 2010
He said he was this generations Kurt Cobain and nobody understands him. I cannot stand for this. I've got plans in action...

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
I don't hate him, I hate his 'music', and thats no grounds for personal hatred.

Furious Styles

Jul 10, 2010
I think its gotten ridiculous too. Yes, i dislike the little fucker's music intensely, but come on, people, he's just a kid and probably not a terrible person.

squballs1234

Jul 9, 2009
Personally i think we should build him a time machine so he can go back to the 1970's, when men sang just like him and it was cool to have a girl voice