Strange things you've done in games.

Nooners

Sep 27, 2009
Tohuvabohu said:
Skyrim:

Early on in the game, I ran across those wandering 4 or 5 Thalmor goons who began to berate me on my beliefs and all that hogwash. I picked a fight with all them and managed to win, barely.

I continued onward until I ran across an Orc surrounded by corpses of large saber cats. He told me that he was an old warrior, and past his prime. He didn't wish to live the rest of his life in decline, and wished to have a worthy opponent to die against.

So we battled, and the old orc was one tough bastard. But I finally managed to kill him with one last arrow shot through the chest.

Out of respect for the balls this Orc had to seek a glorious and painful death. I dragged his body and propped it up against a rock, arrow sticking out of his chest. Laid his bloody weapon and shield next to him. Then dragged the bodies of the saber cats and Thalmor goons and left them around him. So his Orc friends will know that he did not go down like a *****.
Brilliant and beautiful. Major props to you, good sir.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
zombiejoe said:
I carefully laid his body out on the forge, as a bit of a makeshift funeral. It's actually a bit of a touching sight.
Hey! I do that too! Like when the old and tired orc asked me to kill him, I dragged his body to a nearby shrine and sat him down on the altar. Then there's the randomly killed caravans, lovers and suicidals you find lying on the road.

I guess you could say I'm running a non-profit funeral service.

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
If I meet someone I really hate in an RPG, I save and kill them just so I have the satisfaction, and then reload my save. I don't like killing people permanently if I don't have to.

On my first Skyrim playthrough I called myself Thor and used nothing but hammers and lightning magic.

I also like to make up ridiculous characters on my second playthroughs and avoid the main quest. First playthough I just do everything, but I like to tailor make my second one. On Skyrim my name was Fartnickles the Knee shooter and I did exactly that.

Derek_the_Dodo

Sep 28, 2010
I tend to see how far I can push the residents of skyrim in an evil kind of way.

Like there was this rich family in windhelm, whose daughter I killed stealthily and was going to leave her body in the street for someone to find, when i came up with a more sinister idea.

It was a quiet day in windhelm market, torbjorn and tova shattershield were grieving their daughter's death and talking with the stall owners about how terrible the recent butcher attacks were. They turned around to look at the stall to find a stranger naked save for a dragon mask throwing the corpse of their other daughter nilsine onto the meat stall. They looked on in horror for a couple of moments, until tova tearfully said "Put that down!" to which the stranger did and stood stock still staring at the couple in silence. Torbjorn approached the stranger and said to him.

"My Favourite drinking buddy! Let's get some mead!"

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
Derek_the_Dodo said:
I tend to see how far I can push the residents of skyrim in an evil kind of way.

Like there was this rich family in windhelm, whose daughter I killed stealthily and was going to leave her body in the street for someone to find, when i came up with a more sinister idea.

It was a quiet day in windhelm market, torbjorn and tova shattershield were grieving their daughter's death and talking with the stall owners about how terrible the recent butcher attacks were. They turned around to look at the stall to find a stranger naked save for a dragon mask throwing the corpse of their other daughter nilsine onto the meat stall. They looked on in horror for a couple of moments, until tova tearfully said "Put that down!" to which the stranger did and stood stock still staring at the couple in silence. Torbjorn approached the stranger and said to him.

"My Favourite drinking buddy! Let's get some mead!"
This post just made my day. :L Thank you.

Jan 13, 2012
In F:NV when i was taken up to a penthouse, i killed everyone in sight and decorated the rooms with bits of their corpses everywhere(even put a torso on the toilets and made a hybrid fruit and head bowl FTW). Come to think of it i dont know why i did it when im generally nice in rpg's my dad even walked in on me teabagging a guy who just had a head and a torso and gave me the who are you look. I never did anything like it again.

Pink Gregory

Jul 30, 2008
Trooper924 said:
I can't think of anything I've done,but my brother went around in Fallout 3 collecting every teddy bear he could find and then dumped off in this one side room in his Megaton house. By the end of the game he had this massive pile of teddy bears stuffed in this one little room and I still have no idea why he did it.
I did this with pre-war money, my theory was, that after I gathered enough, I'd be able to swim around in it, Scrooge McDuck style.

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
The oddest one for me is in GTA San Andreas. In San Fierro there is a triangular shaped building (if viewed from above.) I enjoy flying a plane or helicopter over and bailing out, falling thru the building (it's hollow), and landing in the courtyard at the bottom floor. The wierdness comes when I spent 3 hours trying to fly a plane thru the same route w/o crashing/dying/or bailing out. You can do it with the stunt plane, it's just very hard.

gritch

Tastes like Science!
Feb 21, 2011
In my first play through of Fallout 3 I had a hell of a time killing Deathclaws and fatally stumbled across several while at a very low level. Therefore every time I killed one I made sure to loot that claw from it and store it in a room in my house as a trophy. After killing so many I became quite proficient at it (gog bless that dartgun) but the trophy hoarding behavior continued. By the time I stopped playing I had a room in my house in Megaton about half full of the things.

fauh

Sep 5, 2011
In skyrim when entering Solitude there is an beheading going on. First time i disrupted it and took down half of the guards in solitude but reloaded after that.

As i do it again the execution proceeds and I stand up front to get a good look. The head of the poor fella rolls away right towards me and stops right in my face and what do I see?

"Press E to talk to X" as I did said thing I was met by "This person is busy right now". I proceeded to laugh for 10 minutes

shadow.humper

Jan 13, 2012
Playing Skyrim as my Lv 19 Male Dunmer Stealth Mage. I'm in the Silver-Blood Inn in Markarth, I walk up to the counter in search of the latest rumor.
One of the locals challenges me to a fight. I'm a scrawny Dunmer, but it's all in good fun, so I consent.
We get to fighting. I take a good beating, but I actually manage to come out on top. [I think I was playing in adept level diff. at the time]
Right after the fight ended, he walked up to me and said "I'd marry you in a second, if I could".
o_O
So we got married.

shadow.humper

Jan 13, 2012
Derek_the_Dodo said:
...until tova tearfully said "Put that down!" to which the stranger did and stood stock still staring at the couple in silence.
http://i2.listal.com/image/2488113/500full.jpg

Great story.

Grabbin Keelz

Jun 3, 2009
Saints Row 3 has a fun little minigame where you can run around naked and try to flash as many people as possible. Citizens will try to run you over and cops and gang members will shoot at you. I was in a situation where a person tried to hit me, missed and hit a cop, who then turned to shoot at the citizen, ending in a five car pile up massacre. All because I was naked.

Shotgunbunny

Jun 2, 2006
In Age of Conan, a friend made this caveman-like dude and I rolled this hot chick.

We would regularly run naked through town as he kept swinging a club at me.

We would also go around hugging everyone, everywhere, all the time, naked or not. xD

I think it was /bearhug, the greatest emote of all.

shadow.humper

Jan 13, 2012
Blablahb said:
darkman80723 said:
Granted in my defense I was retarded stoned.
Like when you picked this avatar that endorses an ideology that's killed millions of people and stands for hatred, oppression, and nothing else?

You're lucky the mods here subscribe to the hypocrisy that strangely enough swastikas aren't allowed, but something a lot worse is.
Tell me about it, I looked at his avatar, and now I can't remember all 50 presidents!
Just because it looks cool doesn't mean you should make an avatar out of it, now my all-american values are shattered because I'm a gullible lamb who can't compartmentalize. Thanks, darkman.

Hunter65416

Oct 22, 2010
Probably when I stopped in an nearby inn after my character in skyrim fell into some Icey water at 2am lol I've done some of the makeshift funeral stuff in it too, I remember in oblivion, when you escape the prison, if you go directly foward theres some ruins with A couple of bandits outside it, when I killed those bandits I moved their bodies into their bonfire almost every single time I played a new game..only bethaeda games make me do this shit, says alot about how well they handle immersion

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
I respond to what pedestrians tell me in InFamous.

Example:

Pedestrian: "You've got to heal this person!"

Me: "Ok, calm down, point me in the direction."

Another one:

Ped: "I wanna have your baby!"

Me: "Uh, yeah, I just got out a relationship, sooo...."