Study Awards Pokéwalker With Title of "Very Best"

messy

Dec 3, 2008
Brad Shepard said:
messy said:
Brad Shepard said:
too bad i tricked mine by sliding it on my sock and letting my twitching do the work
Ahh genius, my feet twitch all the time.

Yeah don't mess with the hardcore pokmeon crowd, between counting egg steps, IVS, EVs... these steps need to be pretty damn accurate.

Now where's that Jolly 252/252/4 31 IV'd Garchomp?
Its getting killed by my Glaceon's Ice Beam :D
You sick bastard

Hulyen

Apr 20, 2009
I keep a Magikarp in mine so I can take my fish for walkies. That sucker's never going to be allowed to evolve, either. Muwhaahha.

AstylahAthrys

Apr 7, 2010
I actually do like my Pokewalker. It's pretty cool. I take it on walks outside with me and when I'll be walking a lot.

Ddgafd

Jul 11, 2009
Blightning said:
Ddgafd said:
I love figuring out how to cheat these things. Pokewalker actually took a little bit to figure out, but I got it now. I even taught it to other people.

On an unrelated note, I also figured out how to cheat the 3DS's pedometer.
The 3DS pedometer doesn't seem to be nearly as hard to game as the pokewalker, or as accurate. My trip to school gets it 1000+ steps easily, and it's definitely not that long of a walk.
Yeah, if I shove it in my backpack it gets at least 3000 steps daily so it really isn't worth cheating it. None the less it's still fun figuring that stuff out.

PrototypeC

Apr 19, 2009
Too bad they're always either absent or broken since everyone who got one with their games either managed to damage it or straight up lost it. I'll never own one myself, much as I'd like to.