Stupidest Reason Why You've Gotten Into Trouble In School.

Archemetis

Is Probably Awesome.
Aug 13, 2008
Got suspended from middle school because I 'refused to do work.'

'refused' in this situation really meaning 'was unable because my school was so cheap they couldn't afford to give me a book to work from.'

Once that was brought to light, the teacher that suspended me was put on probation for being a general douche to nearly all students he taught.

Daniel Hailey

Apr 4, 2010
got suspended for slapping a friend of mine in the face as a joke the teachers reason i quote: "Its quite cold weather so uh it would hurt more in uh the cold weather" i loled

LorahRoo

May 13, 2011
me and my friend in secondary school (ages 11-16) in year 11 (11th grade?, we were 16)

got sent out of our maths lesson and given a reprimand for writing prohomosexual literature.

Seriously, in this day and age

all we wrote was something like 'oh i bet he'd give him a go, we should tell them to hook up'

rediculous no?

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
I know a guy who got into trouble for wearing a T-shirt with a smiley face that said "I hate you".

All throughout the next week he wore a full two-piece suit.

saphura

Apr 15, 2009
in year 9, i was sat in french with a friend, did not enjoy the lesson anyway. when my friend was asked were his home work was, he pointed at me and said "he ate it. no really i actually finished my home work and he ate it." compleatly true. i was bored and slightly drunk at the time so... yeah WIN

Custard_Angel

Aug 6, 2009
Friends: *dicking around*
Teacher: Get out.
Me: *laughing*
Teacher: Do you find this funny?
Me: ...yes?
Teacher: Get out.

Three friends outside a classroom with no supervision. Best. Punishment. Ever.

Seagoon

Feb 14, 2010
VGC USpartan VS said:
In 7th grade I got detention for reading a book... in HOMEROOM!

It wasn't even a inappropriate book, it was a book entitled "Here, There and Everywhere by Geoff Emerick" and my teacher came up to me and said "What are you reading?" I said "A book about the Beatles." She said "Well, did you know that I don't accept such (She really said this)rif-raff books in my class?" I said "I really dont understand." She finished with "Go to the principal's office!"

I never forgave her.
.... that is horrific... the beatles?! riff raff??!!!

MrFluffy-X

Jun 24, 2009
Someone printed out a LAN conversation me and my friends were having...headmaster got a hold of this, took us into is office and read it out to us.

cant remember much of it but it included:

"I shagged your mum with a hairy cat, MEOW!"

we bust out laughing in front of him because he said in such a serious voice. AHH good times.

Poofs

Nov 16, 2009
Just recently in one of my Computer Classes I posted on an open forum online, apparently that's a no-no.
Suspended for 3 days
Charged with Cyber Terrorism, and Hacking
Got extra punishment when I refused to sign the paper saying I was guilty
I've checked, posting online is against ZERO rules

Xisin

Sep 1, 2009
When I was in 11th grade, I did an English project with 2 other people. It was suppose to be a creative take on a novel we had read but everything went a bit wrong...

We decided to do a student film, in an interview type format. On the day of the filming, one of my team mates had been drinking heavily. So we shot a 15 minute film(after editing) and these are just some of the highlights:

We covered a 7 foot tall pink bunny's leg with ketchup, wrapped said leg up with toilet paper, to make it look like bandages and then threw him off a tree 7 times in slow-motion.
A small vibrating duck, with a steak knife in hand, was the talk show host.
A Popple(if anyone still knows what that is), was sexually molested.

Anyways, we showed the film in school...was a great hit, even with our teacher, but she had to give us detention on principle. We got a 50 :p More than I thought we'd get.

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
Hauntghost20 said:
Limecake said:
I'd have to say it was the time I got kicked off the computers back in grade 5 for printing 100 pages with a giant letter J on each (I was just learning about headers!)

or that time I microwaved a book (alright that's pretty fair, I would have felt bad if I started a fire).

I used to get into trouble all the time for stupid reasons before high-school, but then I started liking girls and my attention was devoted to more (constructive?) pursuits.

Hell when i was 9 years old the only reason i was being a smart ass was for the girls. I liked girls MUCH faster than everyone else i was always the guy who was sticking up for the girls if you want the ultinate proof look at the post i made on the first kiss thread
I started liking girls at the age of 7, yet couldn't get any for AGES after that.

But anyway, one time I was told off for not wearing a coat outdoors. It was June, I was 6 years old, and there were a couple of clouds in the sky but was still kinda warm, but STILL got sent indoors to get a coat.

When I was about 8 years old, loads of us used to play Tag and British Bulldogs (the latter wasn't sensible on concrete). The dinner-ladies one day, not a word of a lie, told us all not to run around our playground and just sit down and play stuff like I Spy or Cards (even when we had no Cards). We started running around, they'd send us to the headteacher. Basically, my primary school had no essence of fun.

When I was 12, I didn't stand up for a teacher when she came into the class (about 10 of us didn't see her come in). She got me to stand up, and asked me my age. She then asked 'I'm 5 times your age plus 2, how old am I?'. I answered with 62, then she started having a go at me for not standing up when she can do it at her age. Was scared of her all the way through secondary school. People in my class swore they saw her get really red at me answering her question quickly and correctly, which may possibly be why she screamed at me.

Fern Williams

Jan 23, 2011
When I was 4 I went to a privet christian school. I had made friends with another little boy my age and he was nice enough to let me play with one of his toys so I kissed him right on the lips. My teacher called my mom and I was suspended for 2 days.

lemby117

Apr 16, 2009
I was given a detention for jumping over a 2ft wooden fence the teacher then jummped over said fence to tell me off and then jummped back over to get my yellow card (notice of detention).

Aureli

Mar 8, 2010
In my junior year of high school, my Spanish 3 teacher sent me to the vice principal's office because she suspected me of being in an asian gang. The day before, she had given us each a folder for our work, and told us we could decorate them however we liked. Being the vice president of the school's anime club at the time, I chose to write my name in Japanese on the folder, and draw a few flowers around it. Next day, I wear a red headband with Chinese characters on it and a black shirt with a dragon on it, because I'll be giving a short presentation on the Japanese alphabet in club that afternoon (all clubs have to include something academic) so off she sends me. The VP, who's gotten to know me rather well, as I'm polite and say hello to her everyday when she walks around during lunchtime, sits me down and explains the situation to me. So I tell her about the academic portion of the anime club, we then spend 5 minutes laughing about how dumb my teacher is, and she sends me back to class. Said teacher hated me for the rest of the year because I didn't get in trouble, and never had any difficulty with the work in her class, when I was the youngest student in class (everyone else were seniors.)

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
I jumped over a wall that was about 10 inches high, apparently I could of died, so I had to walk back around and take the stairs?

Jman409

May 27, 2009
Freshman year of High School I finished doing research for a project and decided to look a books in the library. The other student I was with was a quiet one so we didn't talk at all, meanwhile a group of upperclassmen and the librarian were practically yelling at each other for no reason and were laughing uncontrollably. After looking at a few books, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and and the librarian just went on and on about how i was "Disrupting students in the library". for about 3 minutes straight i was tormented to her speech about how students should be learning in this place. She said i was "Not welcomed in the library ever again". Oh, but she had the "courtesy" to remind me to sign out on the sheet before i left. I wrote "John Smith" on the sheet and walked out.

Oh, and my friend got a detention for drawing on his downtime, in ART CLASS.

deathmetalfan

Jan 30, 2009
I got another two. In grade 8 while in my science class, I was taking notes when the stoner that was my friend Jonah, sitting next to me, started poking me in the back with his pen. I asked what he wanted but he just said nothing, and kept poking at me, so I eventually just ignored him. He persisted and kept it up for a minute or two until he stopped, but only for a moment so he could swing his arm back and stab me in the back. I shouted out "WHAT IN THE FUCK?!?!" due to the sharp pain of a pen being shoved rather quickly and deeply into my back (still got the scar from it, it's midway down and a couple inches to right of my spine). Of course the teacher heard this and became offended, even though I had explained to her I had been stabbed in the back by Jonah sitting next to me laughing and grinning, and I got sent to the office and was given in school suspension for swearing in class and causing a disturbance. Jonah went about his day consequence free. I have since shagged his girlfriend and taken his brothers place in a band as bassist (the girlfriend might have been a bit far, but hey, revenge sex is pretty good sex).

The other one is from elementary school, probably 6 or 7 years old, can't remember exactly. I had come back from a dental appointment and hadn't had breakfast yet, and my mom had packed me a peanut butter sandwich to have on the drive to school. But seeing as it was a wintery day here in lovely old Cananda, we couldn't find the sandwich until we arrived at the school due to the roads being icy and what have you. I took my sandwich and back pack and went into the school. I took the sandwich from it's plastic and was about to take a bite until a teacher stormed out of class (apparently having a nose like a blood hound) and demanded to know what kind of sandwich I had. I told her it was peanut butter and she flipped into crazy mode, forcing me to throw it away and make my way to class with a full lecture on how peanut butter is not allowed in school and how I was going to get in trouble and go to hell for it. Doing this to a child of 6/7 years old mind you, the worst thing was, she actually had the right to do this because peanut butter was contriband back then (you can bring it to high school I found out, but I'm still traumatized to the point I half expect her to pop out of my fridge everytime I go to get a glass of milk to go with my peanut butter sandwich). Though, I later found out she was fired after calling a child a future drug addict for saying he liked the smell of markers.

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
Sitting weirdly, yes, you heard me right

(Haseo21 learned a valuable lesson that day....predominately that his english teacher is an old douche-bag)